Hey SnitchFuck, your next candidate for POTUS

And guess what? He wants to bring back those trillions in profit to build infrastructure!!!!! Trump beat him to it! A day late and a dollar short.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...d84_story.html

I wonder what that would do to the "effective" tax rate!
  • WTF
  • 07-30-2017, 08:10 PM
Trump beat him to it! A day late and a short: Originally Posted by bambino
Chester the Molester. .. that article was written in January of 2014.

Three and a half years ago. You've been scouring the internet that the best you can come up with

Stick to the topic you're the expert in and when your current girlfriend ages a few more years, I'll post a picture of her!
Chester the Molester. .. that article was written in January of 2014.

Three and a half years ago. You've been scouring the internet that the best you can come up with Originally Posted by WTF
No SnitchFuck, he's saying it now. He announced he's running in 2020. But your uniformed as usual. Do some research you lazy fuck.
BTW, the Chester thing will only stick with you. SnitchFuck is catching on! Just like Asswipe the PIG and Retarded Lenny. Congratulations!!!!! You're a star on ECCIE!
  • WTF
  • 07-30-2017, 08:22 PM
No SnitchFuck, he's saying it now. But your uniformed as usual. Do some research you lazy fuck. Originally Posted by bambino
You post a link to a 3.5 year old article and claim Trump beat them to tjat idea three and a half yeats ago.

I've already done some research and gave you a article explaing the complications...
You post a link to a 3.5 year old article and claim Trump beat them to tjat idea three and a half yeats ago.

I've already done some research and gave you a article explaing the complications... Originally Posted by WTF
Read your post, if you can!!!!!!! Trump beat him to the Presidency you fucking idiot!!!!!!!

This is getting too easy. But hey, I'm bored.
  • WTF
  • 07-30-2017, 08:50 PM
And guess what? He wants to bring back those trillions in profit to build infrastructure!!!!! Trump beat him to it! A day late and a dollar short.

: Originally Posted by bambino

Read your post, if you can!!!!!!! Trump beat him to the Presidency you fucking idiot!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by bambino
Delaney is running for President. Ok.

He too will find out how difficult it will be to get consensus on repatriating this money
How fucking stupid is EATLER?

Must suck when you got no baseball all summer, right Pissants?

How fucking stupid is EATLER?

Must suck when you got no baseball all summer, right Pissants?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Shit Eater has been searching for his penis, in all the wrong places...

fuckers!
Shit Eater has been searching for his penis, in all the wrong places...

fuckers! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The Pig is like SnitchFuck, his dick doesn't work. That's why he finds ones that do.