State: Pennsylvania
Address: Wabash Street
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long, red
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Peaches seemed to be in her mid 30's and had sort of a rocker chick look with a bunch of tattoos. Normal sized girl w/ large boobs. Pretty noticeable baby damage though.
Recommendation: No
Glad to see an honest review. By honest I mean actually giving a no recommendation instead of a shitty Pittsburgh yes when truly you feel you wasted your money.
I'm convinced that if the girl looks like a 7 or better, she is fake on sites around here. Seems Pittsburgh is scraping below the soot in the bottom of the barrel.
Anyone who was good isn't in the hobby anymore it seems
Maybe the 'rona did thin out the hope for humanity's future
I'm convinced that if the girl looks like a 7 or better, she is fake on sites around here. Seems Pittsburgh is scraping below the soot in the bottom of the barrel.
Anyone who was good isn't in the hobby anymore it seems Originally Posted by Cantigetausername

There was another barrel under the one we were already scraping.
Lol
When the one getting good reviews is mama rose and she is near 60 and as Stewie Griffin asked is there any tread left on the tire or like throwing a hotdog down a hallway, yep waaaaay bottom of the barrel.
I blame the onlyfans money. Technology comes for us all.
I still don’t understand why dudes are paying for online pussy instead of the real deal.
Gentlemen please watch the encounter dates
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
Thread Closed
The Dr