Encounter: Chelsea of Chelsea's Oasis

User ID: -
Date: 6-11
Name: Chelsea
Phone: 412-557-2088
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...seuse/27915631
City: New Ken
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Southern part of New Ken on the hill
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short pixie cut, reddish
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 100% like the images. Rare to see someone not posting glamorized filtered photos these days
Recommendation: Yes
  • A2Z
  • 06-21-2021, 05:53 AM
Her ad says she is 6'2. Is that accurate?
I'd say so. Taller than me at least
stepping up her game with the vag pics, nice. gonna have to try her out.
Nothing wrong with a tall broad, pencil me in!
Wasn't she the gal who supposedly has a boyfriend or hubby who gets off watching?
Thought that was the 'bj only' ads a girl posts in Ohio?
Chelsea has a weird thing with her husband where she has customers over to her house when her husband is at home. There does seem to be some kind of cuck situation going on. But he doesnt watch or anything.
Does she allow DATY
I don't know, I didn't try
Gentlemen please watch the encounter dates

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
Thread Closed
The Dr