Encounter: Amalthea SA

• 93phl
  • 08-27-2021, 12:03 PM
User ID: -
Date: 8/25
Name: Amalthea
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.seeking.com/member/70a3a...3-b21417a92395
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: North rt 65
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Massage, HJ, toy play
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, a little past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Her SA profile states 32. Her pics look that age or possibly younger. But in person I thought she was late 30s or a bit older, but in shape for her age. She’s not a hard body but she is definitely not out of shape. If I was expecting late 30s I would’ve been pleasantly surprised. B cup with very nice nipples. I don’t want to imply smoking hot, but she is attractive.
Recommendation: Yes
  • 93phl
  • 08-29-2021, 04:34 PM
I’ve been a member for years and only leave a review if it’s for somebody who has not been covered frequently. Since there was some questions about Amalthea in other forums, I kind of figured it was my responsibility to leave a review. I benefit from this board and figured it was my turn to contribute.

If you ever wonder why members are hesitant to leave reviews this is the exact reason - I just received a txt from Amalthea asking why I left a negative review. A review in which I clearly stated she was attractive, had a nice personality, was easy to communicate with, gave a great massage, and I wanted to repeat.

Some insecure, immature, limp white knight figures he can gain some kind of advantage with her by giving her some kind of inside scoop on the review, and misrepresents it.

Why would I, or anyone leave a review when this type of mental simpleton exists. I appreciate all that contribute but going forward I’m not sure why it’s worth my time to leave a review.
My guess would be that 9 times out of 10, the girl knows about their review before the ink is dry....either by a asshole suck up guy or simply by the girl joining herself
I actually considered this to be a good review...
I did too. I thought that Chizzy's question was good as well. Nothing negative at all with this. Strange.
It was a very good review - one of the more informative. The “so called” white knights are pathetic.
Yeah this is a great review. I'm guessing it's a white knight situation because I can't imagine reading that and thinking it's a bad review. I'm gonna call her for sure
When someone starts white knighting Chrissyboo , then we have a problem !
Gentlemen let’s watch the encounter dates

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
Thread Closed
The Dr