User ID:: N/A
Phone: 682-777-0626
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...see-26852.html
City: Dallas
State: -
Address: Bedford area
Activities: HJ, FBSM, NE, Edging, L1, BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brown hair on Devin, slightly longer very dark brown hair on Kimmy
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Both are very sexy with great big nice titties. Kimmy is a little bit more fair complected with more tattoos. But both are gorgeous. Both have great tits and both have a great ass.
Recommendation: Yes
It is supposed to say Kimmy and not Jimmy and the physical description. Can somebody change that?
It is supposed to say Kimmy and not Jimmy and the physical description. Can somebody change that? Originally Posted by clubguy254

Well you have "Kimmy, Kimmie, Jimmy, Davin, Devon & Devin"

You've been here since 2016 & still don't know about the RTM Function, proofreading and the edit time limit.
I was doing it on my phone and for some reason was having a lot of difficulty editing. I’m sorry to upset you.
Corrections made per your request
Thank you very much
Anybody done VIP with Devin? And anyone know if she has an OnlyFans? Kimmy's used to be great.
Is it only Bbj from the the two? No full service?
I recently say Kimmy for the first time myself and I can only imagine how amazing her bbbj is.
I kind of thought that too, but she might’ve done it briefly. I know in the past there have been past visits where I could have sworn that Devin was sucking me but it was her warm wet fingers. She’s very skilled in that regard. But yeah, I felt that a little bit
In the doubles session do both do BBBJ or just one?
Man I would not last 2 secs if Kimmy took me in her mouth. I have been seeing her for years but not much recently. I would pay more than 300 for BBBj from her so I have to get to her soon. Holy shit I can’t stop thinking about it. For all of us who begged and pleaded with her then saw her OF getting facefucked and COF to think it could really happen is awesome.
In the doubles session do both do BBBJ or just one? Originally Posted by Dr. Suess
They take turns.
Man I would not last 2 secs if Kimmy took me in her mouth. I have been seeing her for years but not much recently. I would pay more than 300 for BBBj from her so I have to get to her soon. Holy shit I can’t stop thinking about it. For all of us who begged and pleaded with her then saw her OF getting facefucked and COF to think it could really happen is awesome. Originally Posted by lionpride1985
I saw both of them separately couple of times. Surprised hearing about a new bbj upgrade. Just wondering, do they both blow the chupa chups same time?