touring ideas!?!

Hey y'all I'm up in the midwest...and was trying to figure out where I should tour next..in illonois right now....so ideas!?!
The world is at your feet...go anywhere you want to. You are going to get a slew of different answers, so it is really up to you and where you're willing to go. I say Paris!
It might be fun
Paris Texas?
Canada!
Canada! Originally Posted by Shayla

The only thing I want in canada is you... maybe a bear, moose and caribou too.

st louis!!!!
I just got back from st.louis and neverbeen to canada
Chicago is a great place to go. You could stay in Bucktown and have a great time. Great food and great bars. The people are packed in down there too. If you wear boots and a cowboy hat you will be so busy.
I just got back from st.louis and neverbeen to canada Originally Posted by BustyBridgette
Calgary and Edmonton are great cities to visit if you consider. It's expensive but there's lots of money in these cities. Plus our dollar is ahead.
Me personally I always do well in Indianapolis. Chicago is nice as well though
Huntsville Alabama did great for me

try Kansas City...Albuquerque....Phoenix
Me personally I always do well in Indianapolis. Chicago is nice as well though Originally Posted by msjayla
I didn't think of Indy but your right. Nice place too. But I bet you do good wherever you go! You should come to Houston and stay out by Cypress.
Me personally I always do well in Indianapolis. Chicago is nice as well though Originally Posted by msjayla

I think you might do VERY well in Austin! Love the glasses! Sassy Librarian? I'm sold! LOL
I just got back from st.louis and neverbeen to canada Originally Posted by BustyBridgette
Never been to Canada A ? Beautiful Place!