Ricks DFW Info

Anyone have any good info on any of the ladies? Wife and I like going and had a good time. She’s wanting to have a bit more fun. Definitely liked J*** and I***
You know I have tried this place a few times and not really worth it. It's especially dead in the afternoon. It may have been the times that I went.
I haven't been there in a while and have door passes. It's a mystery to me wtf is up with that big nice building with no entertainment. It's across the street from the airport and down the street from the midcities and Irving. You would think they would be banking in there with hott girls and customers.

Last time I visited I couldn't get waited on at a table and the bartender was a real biotch. When she finally left her friends at the end of the bar and said "what you want", I said not a damn thing from you and walked out. I was there ten-15 minutes and haven't been back

And...no one was dancing on any stage. BDFW and cab east is so much better and sooo worth an extra 5 minute drive for me
I haven't been there in a while and have door passes. It's a mystery to me wtf is up with that big nice building with no entertainment. It's across the street from the airport and down the street from the midcities and Irving. You would think they would be banking in there with hott girls and customers.

Last time I visited I couldn't get waited on at a table and the bartender was a real biotch. When she finally left her friends at the end of the bar and said "what you want", I said not a damn thing from you and walked out. I was there ten-15 minutes and haven't been back

And...no one was dancing on any stage. BDFW and cab east is so much better and sooo worth an extra 5 minute drive for me Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Their 'ideal customer' apparently is rich & unsophisticated in the ways of the 'Hobby'. All glitz, no substance. I mean, $250 for a half hour in VIP? Just think of how much better a time you could have with a Provider for that $ in a Notell room.