Grendel P-30 Magnum

Does any one know anything about this gun? I have an opportunity to buy a non-registered, never fired .22 Magnum.
Does any one know anything about this gun? I have an opportunity to buy a non-registered, never fired .22 Magnum. Originally Posted by anova444
Some info on it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qImEP8tDn8k
Thanks, my hands are small and it was very comfortable and light. It would be my first fire arm.
22's are so much fun to shoot and cheap too.
Here's what I found on it. From what I've read, I would be getting a reliable, well performing, effective gun. And the price is excellent. Again, it's never been shot, never been registered and the first place I would take it is the shooting range. I'm very tempted.
http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211595
Are you planning to mostly use it at the shooting range?
^Yes, I do not nor have I ever had a reason/desire to point a gun at anything other than a target.
you dont register guns in Texas. If it feels comfortable then buy it and first thing sign up and take a CCW class to learn the laws and a little about shooting. Then find someone that can take you out and let you shoot it alot to become accustomed to it. If you are not going to take it out and shoot it every couple of months and learn how to handle, store and transport it then dont buy it.
^Yes, I do not nor have I ever had a reason/desire to point a gun at anything other than a target. Originally Posted by anova444
Wish I could say the same.
you dont register guns in Texas. If it feels comfortable then buy it and first thing sign up and take a CCW class to learn the laws and a little about shooting. Then find someone that can take you out and let you shoot it alot to become accustomed to it. If you are not going to take it out and shoot it every couple of months and learn how to handle, store and transport it then dont buy it. Originally Posted by Tailgunnr
Good advise. I do plan on doing everything you suggest, thanks. In fact, I plan to shoot it every week.
Wish I could say the same. Originally Posted by London Rayne
London, what type of gun do you own?
OK a provider with a handgun. Just the one I want to see. lol Just kidding I understand the need for protection
London, what type of gun do you own? Originally Posted by anova444
Why it's a G17 of course lol.

I plead the 5th on that one lol. It's a lil bitty one that fits in my LV change holder...nuff said.
I'm done with this one.
you dont register guns in Texas. If it feels comfortable then buy it and first thing sign up and take a CCW class to learn the laws and a little about shooting. Then find someone that can take you out and let you shoot it alot to become accustomed to it. If you are not going to take it out and shoot it every couple of months and learn how to handle, store and transport it then dont buy it. Originally Posted by Tailgunnr

this.