Trump legal going ons

I’m sure y’all saw that the FBI got a search warrant for Mar-A-Lago. I wonder if they’ll find Obama’s real birth certificate down there… Staff edit The Dr
Bring your own party?
I’m sure y’all saw that the FBI got a search warrant for Mar-A-Lago. I wonder if they’ll find Obama’s real birth certificate down there…and probably three pounds of edit OCD[[! Originally Posted by Presj22
ops
Have to give credit, avoiding court that day because "someone accidentally fell down the stairs"
is a pretty solid legal tactic. Delayed that inquiry for an entire week. Back on though. )
Originally Posted by Zollner
its been a LONG debate Who holds documents till...

so that meme is saying they should have raided (as your using in this thread)
Obama
B Clinton
both Bush's
etc, its a long long list

So it was a BULLSHIT move.

box's taken where in a area with two locks, FBI forgot to take their KEY and had to break both locks
Andrew Cuomo warns Mar-a-Lago raid may be considered 'a political tactic,' undermine Jan 6 probe

even Andy thinks it was a dumb move. And he knows a dumb moves when he see's one. As, if its dumber than my dumb moves, ya got ta be real dumb move. Eh
Jimmies should know the company they keep and support. The judge that signed the warrant was an associate of Jeffrey Epstein.
Jimmies should know the company they keep and support. The judge that signed the warrant was an associate of Jeffrey Epstein. Originally Posted by sexman333
and a large donator to Obama I hear
and a large donator to Obama I hear Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
and guess who put that judge in ???? ya we all are fucked

dang nab it I wanted Dr Ben in the 1st place
The same people calling the search of Trump’s house an outrage are like “just follow the law” about Brittney Griner
I remember the Teflon man , namely John Gotti finally going to jail after years of criminal activities. Trump has always avoided trials by settling out of court and paying the bucks. I’m not gonna bet against the latest Teflon man as Trump seems to be untouchable.
The same people calling the search of Trump’s house an outrage are like “just follow the law” about Brittney Griner Originally Posted by Presj22
Not our laws, we have no say. She's a dimwit for bringing it to Russia. Now she's being "Midnight Expressed". Bet she wouldn't be offended by a USA flag right now.
You have to love that there is one set of laws for Trump and another set of laws for Clinton/Obama. Typical Democrat BS. Even MSNBC and CNN are beginning to say that. And Hunter? That's a whole other bunch of corruption bullshit.