welcome back waco!

you the man!
you the man! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
i intend to become more of a thread/content creator here .. than poster. posting here is .. pointless. in my 21k posts i doubt i changed 5 opposing poster's minds here no matter how many times i post-slapped them upside the head with the facts.

and there is not one poster here who has ever proved my points wrong. even if they think they have.

so what's the point? i'm just gonna create content that reflects my views, my take and current events and let the forum argue it out.

BAHHAAAHHAAAA
The point of posting is not to change people's minds. It's to circle jerk, troll, to LOL at the meltdowns, and most importantly to stroke your ding dong.
Strokey,
Thank you. For some reason I thought posting was to become proficient at pushing thumbtacks through paper into wooden posts or walls or displays. /s
i intend to become more of a thread/content creator here .. than poster. posting here is .. pointless. in my 21k posts i doubt i changed 5 opposing poster's minds here no matter how many times i post-slapped them upside the head with the facts.

and there is not one poster here who has ever proved my points wrong. even if they think they have.

so what's the point? i'm just gonna create content that reflects my views, my take and current events and let the forum argue it out.

BAHHAAAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Start a channel on Telegram. I’ll post your links here. Yssup will be too scerred to open them.
Dude, you post links to phishing sites.

You’re obviously incapable of posting the content. Or too lazy.
The point of posting is not to change people's minds. It's to circle jerk, troll, to LOL at the meltdowns, and most importantly to stroke your ding dong. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
At least someone’s honest.
Time for you to get a room together
The point of posting is not to change people's minds. It's to circle jerk, troll, to LOL at the meltdowns, and most importantly to stroke your ding dong. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Spot on. Plus I hear sometimes theres puddings involved
  • WTF
  • 10-25-2021, 10:20 AM
Waco, you been trying to change people's minds all this time!

Let me ask ya this...How much has Biden made you in the market? Don't lie...we all know how you like to brag
Time for you to get a room together Originally Posted by VitaMan
Spot on. Plus I hear sometimes there's pudding involved
Waco, you been trying to change people's minds all this time!

Let me ask ya this...How much has Biden made you in the market? Don't lie...we all know how you like to brag Originally Posted by WTF

i'm touched by your earnest concern about the finances of the TWK Foundation.

in answer to your query Beavis Butthead Biden cost me 30k due to his ongoing stupidity.

the market has of course rebounded because the market realizes we'll just have to ignore the Beavis Butthead Biden Admin's ongoing stupidity until 2025 when DeSantis is sworn in.

please feel free to tell us how much you made on your oil stocks. did ya get a 10 bagger out of Biden's fuckup? if you double down and keep shorting oil stocks you might get a 100 bagger and retire.

bahahhaaa
  • oeb11
  • 10-25-2021, 08:23 PM
As Luna LoveGood stated - while skipping away from Harry Potter - "I*m going to get some pudding"!!!