back on Monday the 12th come and see the new look

Hey boys just giving heads up so no other poor girl gets attacked I will be back, (staff edit; removed dates; ztonk) Noooo I am not driving my car lol so rent a car it is

I have a new look, and hope its liked by all.

Cant wait to see you all and join in the ever so interesting threads while there lol

Attachment 311468
I do love the new look
Aww thank you sweets I cute 26 inches off my hair lol and needed new color and since black is my natural color I dont have to worry about my roots growing in again.
wow! what a coincedence
i cut 26" off too
and since black is my natural color, i still have 8 1/2" to spare
and i never worry bout my roots either!!
For someone that spent so much time here in Austin NOT being in Iowa where the kids were being ramrodded through the system you sure have no problem being back here every other week it seems....

Ya know...

There IS an Ad section right?

You realize that throwing something new on does nothing for what is still there when it is removed right? you should have covered the cottage cheese as well as hiding the belly....
For someone that spent so much time here in Austin NOT being in Iowa where the kids were being ramrodded through the system you sure have no problem being back here every other week it seems....

Ya know...

There IS an Ad section right? Lol how far is Iowa from tx!!!

You don't realize that throwing something new on does nothing for what is still there when it is removed right? you should have covered the cottage cheese as well as hiding the belly.... Originally Posted by Whispers

Glad your BACK WHISPERS !!!

Glad your BACK WHISPERS !!! Originally Posted by Annika

He's just verbalizing what I suspect most guys here are thinking but I don't think saying anything is really productive. Certainly won't make a difference.

Those who are concerned with the impact of unflattering photos wouldn't be posting them to begin with.
He's just verbalizing what I suspect most guys here are thinking....

Certainly won't make a difference.

Those who are concerned with the impact of unflattering photos wouldn't be posting them to begin with. Originally Posted by Listener
Some are clueless that they are unflattering though....... Still Looking and I did some assessments a few months back..... I need to see if he wants to drum up some business or if he is too busy trying to be "nice"...