New Years Resolutions ?

Are you making New Years Resolutions for 2011?
  • MrGiz
  • 12-26-2010, 11:41 AM
I wanna make some legs go numb again!!

Happy Holidays ,

Giz
to lose another 50pds and get a flat stomach lol and bigger boobs
I bought an eliptical machine today but i dont think its going to make my boobs bigger lol couldnt find a machine for that
I want to get back in my size 4's!

And remodel my bathroom---I want a big whirlpool tub.
I want to make some new friends....

I want to make some old friends, too.

Huck
I want to make some friends as well, I do not really know anyone here.. And I'm gonna get married and save money (Ya I know I'm not fooling anyone but myself, but its a nice dream).
I hope to fulfill more Dreams, continue saving... and looking foward to introducing the BRANDNEW Dreamland...~Under Construction~ well I think we all know what I'm planning on doing this coming year along with gaining a little weight to the body!!!!
I hereby resolve to quit pestering those providers who'd rather not entertain an old fat guy, and stick with trying to visit those whom I've been with previously. I only wish there were more of them still in the hobby.
hey now lonesome i like guys like you Pm me later on if i forget . I need to get with you on the previous things we discussed hint hint
get back in my size 5 jeans!!!
enjoy life with my family & my friends more!!!
to get back into what fits in Dallas4U's size 5 jeans!...been way too long...
I want to make some friends as well, I do not really know anyone here.. And I'm gonna get married and save money (Ya I know I'm not fooling anyone but myself, but its a nice dream). Originally Posted by mr mark

There is an ancient but true saying which I will paraphrase. It goes something like, "Free sex is always more expensive than sex for money..."

Huck
There is an ancient but true saying which I will paraphrase. It goes something like, "Free sex is always more expensive than sex for money..."

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
Too funny Huck
Happy New Year
Are you making New Years Resolutions for 2011? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Being the introspective and analytical soul that I am, I've been giving your original query some intense thought for the past week and I've come to the following conclusions . . .
  1. I resolve to fix Sweet N Little's bed if you won't make me get on the eliptical.
  2. I resolve to do my best to get into Ginger's size 4's and DallasRain's size 5's, although I'm not sure I can get the zipper zipped and never was one for cross dressing anyway.
  3. I resolve to drink more pinot grigio, make more friends in the hobby and spend enough time working to be propserous enough to do so!