Introduction meeting for screening...

How would providers feel about meeting a self-employed client in their place of work? What I mean is that some hobbyists work alone in an office and can easily prove who they are if the provider wishes to check them out. I don't mean a working visit, I mean just an introduction to establish the clients identity and worth for an appointment later. I know that some clients may want to remain anonymous, but some of us may not have any personal thoughts on the subject. The provider is going to know my real name anyway, so what is the problem with this type of relationship? Too risky? Too open? Too casual? Waste of time?
for the hobbyiest..you do open yourself to a certain amount of risk..however considering the info that is needed for screening.. i get what your saying.. you really aren't at any more risk having them at your work..then simply just providing the info..

however.. when you say an appt later..is it later that day? that evening? i mean..i hate to say it..but of course i know you get it..its a business and time is money.. would a girl wanna come see you for a potential day 2 days from now? i wouldn't be so sure.. also..remember girls may not wanna be seen going to many places that much.. who knows..

good ideas tho..just one more way to put people at ease
good ideas tho..just one more way to put people at ease Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv
If our roles were reversed, I would treat this type of screening as a normal course of business. I could walk into a client's business, ask pre-determined question to introduce myself as a provider and get a pre-determined response. No one in earshot of the conversation would know anything about the nature of the relationship, and I would now know that the client is legit and not LE. The client would now be recognized by the provider and safely conduct business BCD. The client can give the provider as much or as little marketing materials as they are comfortable with giving out. Nothing illegal about the meeting, or the conversation, or the materials handed out. This is just an introduction. This is much like a social pickup and could enhance the hobby for the independents, especially.

I want to give this a try very soon. Anyone game?
actually..i am not an attorney and did not fuck one at a holiday inn express last nite.. (remember that old commercial lol).. however.. i would love to find out if you still could not put yourself at risk for attempt to comment prostitution..or attempted soliciatation or something like that..

i.e they meet the girl on this website or one like it.. for all everyone can tell we as providers are what we are.. p4p.. we have ads etc.. we show up.. and could we still not be popped for attempt to commit prostitution..inquiring minds wanna know

trust me..i get what your saying.. i just don't know if it will put a girl and/or guy at less risk.. since in the end..the purpose of the meeting has a beginning..and it begins on a p4p site..
trust me..i get what your saying.. i just don't know if it will put a girl and/or guy at less risk.. since in the end..the purpose of the meeting has a beginning..and it begins on a p4p site.. Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv
LOL...about the Holiday Inn Express!

But the conversation would be PM and not on an open forum. Yes, the provider would have advertised on the board, but their pharmacist or grocer would not be at risk for having a conversation with the provider, would they? Nothing of hobby relations would be discussed or arranged. This is just an introduction to a pair of safe, mature adults, in the normal course of retail/service business. Not even a cop standing in line would know that this an interlude to BCD activities. There is no greater security than visual confirmation of the two independent parties involved. I have yet to think of a downside to this, and I am really stretching the imagination to find fault with it. more thoughts?
any idea is a good idea until proven otherwise..

2 people meeting is totally legal..

1 person is a cop setting up said meetings under the pretenses you have stated and whether its the hobbyiest or the provider being set up.. i would be interested to know if showing up with be attempt to commit a crime..

point being..yes your plan is sound and good..as long as the 2 people meeting are both legit.. if 1 person is not.. then i still think there is enough there to warrant an arrest..
I understand, but what is the chance of this happening? The provider is verified on eccie with multiple recent reviews; the client is asking the provider to visit their verifiable business to meet and greet, proving that they are not LE. THEN and only then, does the client contact the provider again with a request for services and an agreement to pay for the additional time to meet and verify. I see a win-win situation, am extremely paranoid and have yet to see how LE can interject themselves into this equation, ever.
Good idea giteneny. The other thing is that the meet and greet doesnt have to take more then 5 to 10 mins or even less. a quick in and out. most of us spend that kind of time in walmart etc.. the key and i may be wrong on this (not a lawyer by any means lol) is that no money must exchange hands . you dont pay for the meet and greet. said provider pops in for a few quick minutes and then said provider leaves. said hobbyist then calls /pms and sets up a future meeting within a certain time.
frame. nothing illegal about that at all...
FWIW, I am self employed and have offered to submit to this kind of verification, but so far no one has taken me up on it...
If the guy is a cop and the provider shows up, she will be busted. Better to do screening on phone than risk a meeting with an unknown. Then after screening, a meeting at a neighborhood coffee shop would be best.
If the guy is a cop and the provider shows up, she will be busted. Better to do screening on phone than risk a meeting with an unknown. Then after screening, a meeting at a neighborhood coffee shop would be best. Originally Posted by RM
+1
If the guy is a cop and the provider shows up, she will be busted. Better to do screening on phone than risk a meeting with an unknown. Then after screening, a meeting at a neighborhood coffee shop would be best. Originally Posted by RM
I don't think you get it, entirely. The provider is invited to a legit business that she can check out and verify as an actual business AND who is the owner/operator. LE will not be able to pass the mustard on this...signage, space, business cards, marketing materials, news, emails, Phone listing, business license even...this cannot be faked or falsified, especially within reasonable time to set up a bust of only one provider...simply not worth it...too complicated for ellie.
true
I don't think you get it, entirely. The provider is invited to a legit business that she can check out and verify as an actual business AND who is the owner/operator. LE will not be able to pass the mustard on this...signage, space, business cards, marketing materials, news, emails, Phone listing, business license even...this cannot be faked or falsified, especially within reasonable time to set up a bust of only one provider...simply not worth it...too complicated for ellie. Originally Posted by giteneny
No, YOU don't get it. LE could be coercing you to use your business location to catch providers. You set up the meeting, she comes over and is arrested. Period. It doesn't matter how legit your business is. The Hilton is a legitimate business too. What's the difference between me showing up at a room to meet you there and showing up at your house to meet? And forget LE for a second. With no references and no employer info, what motivation do you have not to kill me? At least if P411 had your info then they'd know that there's a record out there somewhere of you contacting the lady who disappears one night. And what recourse would I have if you beat me up or refused to pay? When I know where a guy works and I know his full name, he's gonna be on his best behavior.

Screening isn't just for LE folks. There are good reasons why providers screen that are more important than just trying to avoid a fine. I'm not saying that you would do ANY of the above giteneny. I'm just saying stop arguing and realize that you don't actually know what kind of "problems" a provider would have with your idea. It's a huge problem. I might as well meet you at the Hilton for this meet and greet. And whether money changes hands or not, boom I'm arrested. The cops don't care who does or doesn't do or say whatever. You think those people play by the rules??? They arrest you, fill out the proper paperwork that's says "provider took $200 and removed clothing, and you're going to jail. It could happen at your business just as easily as it could happen at any business.
What Lily said.