Craigslist killer on Lifetime tonight!!

Just a lil f.y.i. The Craigslist Killer is on lifetime tonight began at 8 central, on lifetime. After the movie there will be real life testimonials of women that survived seeing him. Should be pretty interesting. Good so far!! Be safe ladies!
It's a good lesson in why its important to thoroughly screen!!!!!!
  • MrGiz
  • 01-03-2011, 08:19 PM
We're DVR'ing it to watch after the football game, tonight.... pretty good game too!

Play Safe , Girls & Boys!!

Giz
YUP YUP! But evidently he slipped thru the screening cracks, Looks as tho he was fairly well screened from what the movie portrays. Of course they don't go thru what their screening process was but, they do show a few precautions they took. IDK? Ya just never know, regardless of how well we screen, if they really wanna get thru it, they will. CREEPY!!!!
Well the movie isn't entirely accurate. None of those ladies checked provider references.

The girl who survived said he sounded nice on the phone and when she asked what he did for a living he said he was a med student.

Sounded nice on the phone......does not equal screening.
BINGO!! A fella can sound nice on the phone and give some BS about his job but that isn't screening.

So, how many providers do screening of well known hobbyist? A person could say he was X-Hobbyist and wanted to see X-Provider. Do you take him for his word or do you do the screening? I have known some provider's that just take your word that your X-Hobbyist from ECCIE.
  • MrGiz
  • 01-03-2011, 11:46 PM
.....So, how many providers do screening of well known hobbyist? A person could say he was X-Hobbyist and wanted to see X-Provider. Do you take him for his word or do you do the screening? I have known some provider's that just take your word that your X-Hobbyist from ECCIE.... Originally Posted by shorty
Two easy answers to your questions:
#1 - Many times.... well known hobbyists already know well known providers.
#2 - Always.... well known hobbyists have multiple means of verification.... email , Eccie Handle , P411 (or others) , other board connections , multiple refeferences from known providers , etc...

Providers who do not take advantage of the multiple means of verifying well known hobbyists , are not screening!

Giz
Well said, Giz!

You might also note that well know hobbyist usually volunteer multiple references when contacting well known providers for the first time in order to schedule a meeting.

We could probably add this to Lily's Screening Thread, but guys you always do better by presenting yourself politely in a professional manner. "Wanna F**k?" usually doesn't get you very far, unless both parties are already drunk. . . .
Once again, I AGREE 100% screening is necessary EACH AND EVERY TIME!
I did see it, and thought it was a good movie.. Hows my AR friends?

Ali Cat did you try to call me, last Thursday? Sorry I was in a swingers club getting my dance/ freak on. So much fun things to do here. Sure do miss ya'll!!!

xoxoMaddy