They don't make them like this anymore?

http://www.cityvibe.com/lasvegas/Pre...mpanion/395245

Currently, is there any provider in Austin that compares in class, looks and service? What about in the surrounding areas?
  • quzi
  • 12-24-2015, 01:43 PM
In Vegas, just because they look hot does not mean they offer great services.
In Vegas, just because they look hot does not mean they offer great services. Originally Posted by quzi
From the sound of your comment, it sounds like you "missed out."

I hate to tell you this, but she "was" a real provider and she was highly reviewed here, among other places. I myself was very fortunate to have seen her myself.

And yes, the pictures are really her, she was even more beautiful in person.
One of the loveliest women I've ever seen was an outcall to my hotel in Vegas.. jus' saying.
Date: 04/19/12
Provider: NikkiHill
Phone: 512-585-9049
Email Address: PM via Eccie
URL / Website: n/a
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 3 star near downtown
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: GFE, Convo, LFK, DFK, Titties, BBBj, BLS, Dirty Talk, DATY, Assplay, Rimming, CG, Mish, BBBJNQBS
Session Length: 30 min
Fee: 125 review special
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, blonde.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is the girl in the pictures. 5'5'' 130 lbs. Perky B cups with responsive nipples, J Lo booty. Pretty face with beautiful, ice blue eyes. She could pose for a cosmetic company ad with those peepers. Very classy looking lady. You would be proud to have her as a date for any occasion.
The Rest of the Story: Nikki is having some trouble with her phone but expects it to have that fixed quickly. I PM'd her asking that she call me, and she phoned within five minutes. Gave me the name of the hotel and I was on my way.

Nikki answered the door in a nice dress and high heels. She smiled and started kissing me before she said hello. We continued making out as she stripped and I sucked her nipples., she seemed to like this. Nikki laid me on my back and started a very nice BBBJ with varying techniques. She was also okay with fuma and rimming. I started DATY and Nikki became more vocal: "Oh yeah! Just like that". Next we moved to CG then MIsh. and Nikki became even more expressive "Oh Yeah, Fuck me, Fuck that pussy." What was cool about this is that she was panting these words under her breath, which made the experience seem very GFE. I asked Nikki if I could finish in her mouth. She didn't hesitate, but went right to a BBBJNQBS.

We spoke for awhile after we finished. Nikki is very well spoken and easy to talk to. She has a legitimate job in another city and travels out of town to hobby. She told me she hobbies b/c "I enjoy this, I have a high libido, and I can make some extra money" She said: "At home I'm good girl and I go church. I would never dream of doing this in my hometown" Nikki also said she is very open minded. As far as I could tell the only things not on the menu are BBFS and Greek.

I had fun with this girl and give her a yes.
Recommendation: Yes

While she was fun, she had more booty than pictures showed. Don't know what she is charging these days but probably too much.