City: Garland
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://asianmassagestores.com/store...t-massage-spa/
Activities: light touch massage with oil, L1
Hair Length and Color: Mid back hair length, Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Typical Asian face very pretty, smiles a lot. About 5'3 less than 110lbs A cup, nipples like pencil erasers. Non Smoker. Natural beauty hardly any makeup.
Recommendation: Yes
Meko you’ve peaked my interest. Good review. I’ve passed this place many times, but all the previous reviews were L0. Anyone else on here ever visited this place?
Thanks. I saw it a couple of times and took a shot in the dark.I am going back this week to see what the menu is about with her and will let you know..
  • Pro49
  • 03-11-2019, 03:15 PM
2/2 for me. Maybe 3/3, not sure. Didn’t think I’d seen it reviewed before. Age 23? I’m thinking 45 was my experience each time. But it was more than a few months ago.
  • DFWBB
  • 03-11-2019, 03:56 PM
Haha is this an ads?
  • CD69
  • 03-12-2019, 06:54 AM
Thanks. I saw it a couple of times and took a shot in the dark.I am going back this week to see what the menu is about with her and will let you know.. Originally Posted by meko72

now that's funny!
The older lady who took me to the room and came back to ask if I could wait was around 40ish but the young lady who came in was defiantly in her early 20's
what time of day
This was like 330pm
Alright..I made an appointment this morning to see Sophia. They asked what time and I said 11:30am. I drive 20 minutes in the rainstorm ready to check this girl out. I arrive and pay the lady at the front 40.00 for 30 minutes and tell her I have an appointment. She smiled and nodded okay. I was led back to the 4th room on the right. As I walk in an older man in his 70s is walking out of the next room. Good for you buddy! Anyway, I was getting the feeling that she didn’t understand that I wasn’t here to see her, but I made an APPOINTMENT with Sophia. She looked stund and said she’d be right back. I go ahead and undress and get on the table. She comes back in and informs me that Sophia is out shopping and she can take care of me. This lady is probably 55-60. Cute for her age. Decent ass and what looked to be B cups along with bright red lipstick. Here’s the thing, I’m here to see someone in her 20s not someone my mothers age. So she begins to google translate that she will make me happy and provide an excellent massage. Nope. I’m getting off the table to get dressed. So she calls someone who speaks English but it isn’t their first language. She apologized to me and says to come back later to see Sophia. I told her maybe next week since it isn’t a convenient drive. The whole time this older lady is grabbing my ass and trying to persuade me to stay. I left. I went over and saw QQ at Lily’s and left happy as usual. I tried.
Don't you just hate that. They seem to use their lack of English to their advantage, especially when it comes to appointments. I have quit places for that. Good for you for walking out!
Don't you just hate that. They seem to use their lack of English to their advantage, especially when it comes to appointments. I have quit places for that. Good for you for walking out! Originally Posted by junebug
A year ago I would have stayed. It’s aggravating. I hope if others continue to walk out, they will stop this business practice...but I doubt either will happen. And don’t get me wrong, if you like older ladies, I’m sure she’d be fun.
What is Lily's? and who is QQ

Alright..I made an appointment this morning to see Sophia. They asked what time and I said 11:30am. I drive 20 minutes in the rainstorm ready to check this girl out. I arrive and pay the lady at the front 40.00 for 30 minutes and tell her I have an appointment. She smiled and nodded okay. I was led back to the 4th room on the right. As I walk in an older man in his 70s is walking out of the next room. Good for you buddy! Anyway, I was getting the feeling that she didn’t understand that I wasn’t here to see her, but I made an APPOINTMENT with Sophia. She looked stund and said she’d be right back. I go ahead and undress and get on the table. She comes back in and informs me that Sophia is out shopping and she can take care of me. This lady is probably 55-60. Cute for her age. Decent ass and what looked to be B cups along with bright red lipstick. Here’s the thing, I’m here to see someone in her 20s not someone my mothers age. So she begins to google translate that she will make me happy and provide an excellent massage. Nope. I’m getting off the table to get dressed. So she calls someone who speaks English but it isn’t their first language. She apologized to me and says to come back later to see Sophia. I told her maybe next week since it isn’t a convenient drive. The whole time this older lady is grabbing my ass and trying to persuade me to stay. I left. I went over and saw QQ at Lily’s and left happy as usual. I tried. Originally Posted by Night Court
What is Lily's? and who is QQ Originally Posted by mostgorgeous
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2465362

My old review. I get excellent service there, but others have stated otherwise as you’ll see in the comments. In my opinion, she the prettiest I’ve come across in the subamps. 27 years old. Full Bs with perfect quarter sized nips. Shaved below and a very tight pussy. She’s here another 2 weeks, then heads to New York. She’ll be there two weeks and then will be back at Lily’s for a month.

I say all this and if you get L0, I’m sorry. If you get more, congrats!