SCAM: 228-666-0439 "Kniely"

Seeking Arrangements is a goldmine for finding what you're looking for with providers, though its filled with its share of scammers. Any that ask for money upfront before meeting is a scam.

This one I bit on because .....I just had to know

cashapp $knielywhite

Wants a ppm of $$$ but needs "half up front".
I bit after talking with her on the phone for maybe 20 min
then it came to the day of the meet, she sends me pics of her in a different hairstyle from the day before ....and the pics she was "just now" sending were on a bright clear day when it was a thunderstorm outside.

On her way, she says she thinks we should eat so she "orders mexican" which delays her arrival by 50 minutes and she adds that total to a cashapp request (nope). She asks if she arrived at the right place (after giving her MY address available on google maps), she didn't ....then I don't hear from her again until 2 weeks later.

Her story is she got pulled over and went to jail. She still wants to meet - I tell her zero $$$ until we meet. She doesn't have a car, so i offer to meet her face to face at her place. She gives an address for luxury apartments I KNOW she doesn't live at. Arrive there 40 min later. No answer/no show. She said a week later she "fell asleep" and needs help with her newly acquired diabetes.....she just needs $160 - zero $$ before meeting..

just a PSA of whats out there. Never give money before a meet.
Lol newly (Staff edit). yikes sounds serious hope she gets help LMAO