Talking Avatars!

So back in the ASPD days I did a thread about avatars that talk, meaning that when I would read a post, the avatar would come alive and narrate the post that I was reading. So most thought I had lost my mind, pussy drunk and all. But then most started saying they saw the same thing. You know the post takes on the character of the avatar. So I thought I would do a reprise of the "Avatars that talk"

Now that I am back and in the game, there are a few familiar avatars and a whole bunch of new ones. The one that stands out the most is Still Looking, man that little bugger wont stop talking (the avatar) it cracks me up when I read his post.

So do you associate the post with the aviator and does the post take on the attitude and tone of the avatar?

When it comes to the ladies avatar I love it when they have a sexy pic, I can imagine there sexy naked body as I read there post. I'm not a big fan of generic avatars that don't really represent the personality of the poster.

Ok so again I'm not pussy drunk or out of my mind, I know you see the avatars talk as you read the post, at least it is animated in your minds eye!

IB

Ok...So, I SOOO Get What You Are Saying!!!!

I Think Of All Members As Being One With The

Avatar!!!!! And As Far As That Goes -

The Members That I Actually DO Know - I Can

Hear Them Speaking As I Read Their Posts!!!!!

Maybe I Know TOO MANY Members TOO WELL!!!!

NOT!!!!! You Can NEVER Have TOO MANY FRIENDS!!!!

• Loxly
  • 09-06-2013, 11:06 AM
The audio would be nice but I doubt the site would support the file size. Best case would be a mini-vid that could be downloaded in their ad posting. There was a lady out of Columbus, Ohio that did this a long time ago.

I did create a traveling gif file for a lady I knew back in Cleveland that went between Cleveland and Pukesburg (Pittsburg). Same set of pics with only the first frame showing where's she'd be at.

Though easily identifiable with him, if Still Looking ever wanted to cahnge his I might suggest the following: