Walk in the door and go.

Are there providers that are cool with once the door is closed going at it like two long lost lovers. There is something really hot about walking in, dropping your shorts (butt naked) and embracing her in DFK lifting her up and laying her on the bed and ravaging her like your lover.

So my question is, is there providers that are cool with just making love like lovers right in the door. I have been met by providers completely naked as I inter the incall. I have been met by lovely ladies dressed hot with heals and all, that is hot too. I know it varies from person to person, and trust is needed.

So if you trusted the hobbyist, threw reputation, referrals and board activity, would you do that?

This has nothing to do with time spent, all the lovely ladies I have ever seen always provide the allotted time in the activities so this is not about using the time to chat, it's about what turns you on and how dates work for you, what methods ensure you have a good time, and achieve a strong performance.

Sometimes I just want to ravage a lady right in the door. I am always learning about myself and what turns me on, I'm very shy around ladies and some times I get nervous talking to a lady and sometimes it is easier to just go at it.

In my opinion it is not only the providers responsibility to make sure our date is a great one, it takes two to tango.

So ladies who is cool with this and would you do this on the first date?

IB
Yeppers
I love the idea and the image.
I also LOVE your avatar.
Ditto with Aphrodite...

I may be mistaken and the reviews may no longer be available, but I've had more than one session referenced as having the feel of "long, lost lovers". I'm a goofball but there are definitely times I'm VERY SERIOUS and FOCUSED. :-)
Brooke Beauty Baby does just this, apparently every time. Kudos!

19Trees
I used to have fantasies about just walking up to a hot stranger and pouncing on him never saying a word to him. Just get up and act like nothing happened afterwards. I scratched that off my bucket list when I became a provider! For me, I guess it depends on my mood and some of those other things you mentioned.

I had a long time regular that did this with me (no prior discussion). But he barely said two words on his way out and it hurt my feelings. So, I guess it just depends.
I used to have fantasies about just walking up to a hot stranger and pouncing on him never saying a word to him. Just get up and act like nothing happened afterwards. I scratched that off my bucket list when I became a provider! For me, I guess it depends on my mood and some of those other things you mentioned.

I had a long time regular that did this with me (no prior discussion). But he barely said two words on his way out and it hurt my feelings. So, I guess it just depends. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
I once had a date with a provider I had been seeing for a while and we had a date with no talking, just love making and the sound of sex. This was a planned session and it was hot, we only communicated with our eyes and bodies.

I would never do that on a first date, I love it when a lady talks to me while she's bouncing up and down on me.

IB
I once had a date with a provider I had been seeing for a while and we had a date with no talking, just love making and the sound of sex. This was a planned session and it was hot, we only communicated with our eyes and bodies.

I would never do that on a first date, I love it when a lady talks to me while she's bouncing up and down on me.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I had session like that and it was hot...