The Friction of Diversity

A black lady tried to order from a Taco Bell in Hialeah, Florida and the lady in the window, a Hispanic girl, refused to serve her because she didn't speak Spanish.

Outstanding video linked below.

I wouldn't have had a problemo.

"Quiero un burrito, por favor"!!!

https://www.bradenton.com/news/state...218395910.html
Hopefully, the black community will be all indignant and shit, and demand restitution and an employee re education day, and millions donated to the Florida Center for Inclusion...
Hopefully, the black community will be all indignant and shit, and demand restitution and an employee re education day, and millions donated to the Florida Center for Inclusion... Originally Posted by friendly fred
Rub sum dirt on it
Hopefully the AMPs won't enforce the communicate in Chinese or Korean or Thai rules!
Not to worry. Sign language always works in the amps. Unless you're some loser who can't get the amp girl to remove her thong.
Not to worry. Sign language always works in the amps. Unless you're some loser who can't get the amp girl to remove her thong. Originally Posted by lustylad
It goes without saying that if the loser couldn't get her to remove her thong, he isn't a member here!!
Get back on topic...
That could happen at any number of places on the inner East Side of Houston.

I personally could care less. The train left the station long time ago.
Now do you believe me?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1426923 Originally Posted by roaringfork

what was your comment in response to?
Hopefully, the black community will be all indignant and shit, and demand restitution and an employee re education day, and millions donated to the Florida Center for Inclusion... Originally Posted by friendly fred

Yea, had it been a white person saying "srry but we don't serve X", there'ed have been mass demonstrations immediately!
I've been refused service (politely) in a barbershop one block away from me because I didn't have "curly hair".

Anybody go to Hong Kong food market on west Bellaire? Its a fantastic huge market but I feel a little out of place being an Occidental.

The struggle of being a white boy is real.

Don't point me bro.
I've been refused service (politely) in a barbershop one block away from me because I didn't have "curly hair".

Anybody go to Hong Kong food market on west Bellaire? Its a fantastic huge market but I feel a little out of place being an Occidental.

The struggle of being a white boy is real.

Don't point me bro. Originally Posted by gnadfly
" Don't point me bro."
Seriously, in Houston on Westheimer I went to a strip club that was only Spanish speaking and was basically ignored, though since I speak Spanish I was able to get a cerveza.

I feel the pain of that lady trying to order at Taco Bell.
I go to Fogo de Chaos' good thing I don't have to speak Portuguese.