Two presidents -- both dim-retards -- have been impeached in this nation's history.

Two presidents -- both dim-retards -- have been impeached in this nation's history. That's an unimpeachable fact.

Those two dim-retard presidents were Andrew Johnson and Slick Willie the Perjurying Sexual Predator (AKA William Jefferson Blythe III).

Anyone who argues differently is ignorant, illiterate, mendacious or any combination of the three.
Yep. Both were impeached by the House, but not convicted by the Senate. Nixon would likely have been impeached AND convicted, so he resigned instead.

If the dims take the House this Fall, it will be interesting to see what exactly they will put into their Articles of Impeachment. They will look pretty stupid charging Trump with obstruction when there is no underlying crime. And it will all amount to a hill of beans anyway, since the Repubs will keep control of the Senate and it requires a 2/3 vote to remove the President.

Two presidents -- both dim-retards -- have been impeached in this nation's history. That's an unimpeachable fact.

Those two dim-retard presidents were Andrew Johnson and Slick Willie the Perjurying Sexual Predator (AKA William Jefferson Blythe III).

Anyone who argues differently is ignorant, illiterate, mendacious or any combination of the three.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
there was a 3rd democrat. He wasn't impeached tho. He was censured in the senate.

Guess who that was...

Andrew Jackson.

at his death bed, he regrets not having hanged Clay and Calhoun.

Andrew Jackson was the only president to have been censured.

And all 3 were Southerners (including Jackson). Anyone who argues differently is ignorant, illiterate, mendacious or any combination of the three.
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator -- one of two dim-retard presidents impeached in the history of this nation -- was impeached for perjury, suborning perjury and obstruction of justice -- not for getting a BJ in the Oval Office. Anyone who argues differently is ignorant, illiterate, mendacious or any combination of the three.
Are those pre-insults?
Are those pre-insults? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
No. It's historical fact that two dim-retard presidents were impeached in the history of this nation, and arguing differently is ignorant, illiterate, mendacious or is a combination of those three explanations.
Pre insults - do they have to be pre cleared?
Pre insults - do they have to be pre cleared? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Dunno. Good question. Where's wakeup when we need him?

not really. these insults are directed at 2 dead and 1 living presidents.

no eccie members were insulted here.
No. It's historical fact that two dim-retard presidents were impeached in the history of this nation, and arguing differently is ignorant, illiterate, mendacious or is a combination of those three explanations.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
and one censure!!!!!
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator -- one of two dim-retard presidents impeached in the history of this nation -- was impeached for perjury, suborning perjury and obstruction of justice -- not for getting a BJ in the Oval Office. Anyone who argues differently is ignorant, illiterate, mendacious or any combination of the three. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Went to his " go to " statement " I did NOT..." with the wrong legal investigator empowered to prove his LIES !Funny how we haven't heard him utter THAT phrase in the news recently ! And, lest we forget, how 'bout Jocelyn Elders, that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, and who was DISBARRED IN HS HOME STATE WHERE HE HAD ONCE BEEN THE ATTORNEY GENERAL, had as his Surgeon General. Elders, who famously promoted the LYING LIBERALS favorite past time, masturbation, as a means of " birth control " to teenagers !
Rey, is masturbation, glory holes or dingleberries? Please make up your mind about what we “LYING LIBERALS” prefer as our favorite pastime.

It’s confusing to know which insult to expect from you from post to post.
its amazing how the liberal leftwing has more skeletons in the closet than the rightwing conservatives have, but the left can say they had the first half black president

Rey, is masturbation, glory holes or dingleberries? Please make up your mind about what we “LYING LIBERALS” prefer as our favorite pastime.

It’s confusing to know which insult to expect from you from post to post. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are these the "lying liberals" that might make the cut...I guess the "magic negro" as SC refers him as...has lost his magic?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12mbPcBNnJY
I guess their pastime would be lying!!