sindi

haven't heard much of her or her kittens lately didn't know if she was still around
{staff edit- CK}
  • Sam54
  • 01-06-2021, 05:52 AM
"Sunny" has gone indi! Look for "Miss Lilly"
She set me up with Sky not too long ago. TCB was great
sin.di.vine

BANNED

till mid August I think
She's a capable conversationalist at least.

Not worth much whore wise but very useful on a message board.
She set me up with Sky not too long ago. TCB was great Originally Posted by JaysonTodd
Refreshing, to say the least.

The view ain't to bad either....
  • Sam54
  • 01-12-2021, 08:28 AM
"Sunny" has gone indi! Look for "Miss Lilly" Originally Posted by Sam54
After seeing "Miss Lilly's" earlier ads with pics that were definitely taken from "Sunny's" facebook, her latest ad today shows face pic which is definitely NOT Sunny! So proceed with caution with "Miss Lilly" or her partner "Jala". No one has reviewed either girl yet, though Jala had sent me some nice face pics a week ago and then disappeared.
any Twitter visibility for her? or has she been 'Trumped'?
  • Sam54
  • 01-13-2021, 12:06 PM
After seeing "Miss Lilly's" earlier ads with pics that were definitely taken from "Sunny's" facebook, her latest ad today shows face pic which is definitely NOT Sunny! So proceed with caution with "Miss Lilly" or her partner "Jala". No one has reviewed either girl yet, though Jala had sent me some nice face pics a week ago and then disappeared. Originally Posted by Sam54
These ads are NOT from Sunny! I've discovered that this person has used Sunny's pics in previous ads. I still don't know how legit "Miss Lilly" or "Jala" is. Miss Lilly is now posting ads in Syracuse and Albany at the same time. BEWARE!!
["Sunny" has gone indi! Look for "Miss Lilly" ]

Sindi's Sunny did not go indi. She retired from the industry a couple of years ago.
Sunny I used to have on Facebook til SO Was creepin it. Last I knew she was moving to GA or somewhere down south