research

Can anyone help a old guy out on how to research methods pitucalerly on how to find new providers. I already look on stg and tryst Springfield but I am not finding good ones
If by some chance a provider sees this PM. Me and don't reply on here
SA is my go too! But not much around here on there. Twitter is good also #date whatever city you are in esp if you travel a lot like myself. Bro there are tons but those two should help quite a bit alone
Some others have checked in awhile but use to be good
Switter.at
Privatedelights.ch
My bad didn’t see the dont reply on here anyways
The not reply was primarily for any provider response
I didn't want the mods to view this as provider solicitation but I wanted research help and thank you for your help
The websites are actually considered research tools as well because you can bounce ads off diff sites and see which ones are full of shit. I.e. wording, diff ladies same number, diff pics claiming same person so honestly not solicitation. Also if pics don’t have markups but even if they do tineye.com useful as fuck
Have any you guys had reasonable results from list crawler providers
I had some luck with that site in Kansas City but not here. I only saw them if they had reviews on eccie.
be careful with
private delights and listcrawler

they will post girls ads they steal from elsewhere and post without there knowledge or permission
  • Swmo
  • 05-15-2023, 09:02 PM
How successful have you guys been using twitter to find providers? I must not know how to search properly lol
My success has been in NWA and Kansas City nothing close to home.