Plan B doesn't work for the larger ladies

Quite an incentive diet plan for some:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/25/health...ptives-weight/
Fortunately, I don't have to worry about stork arrivals anymore, but I saw that story on the news last night and was quite shocked. Wonder how the manufacturers are going to deal with the ensuing requests for child support since their pill failed? Yes, such cases would be hard to prove, but I bet they get slammed anyway, and deservedly so. How could they miss this in test trials?

And what about the Amazon types like me who could starve and STILL never get down to 176 lbs without turning into skeletons? Hell, I weighed nearly 180 in college and was playing basketball and in the best shape of my life. Obese women know (or should) that generic meds aren't one size fits all, but a larger-framed, weight-height proportionate woman would have no reason to expect this birth control NOT to work.
Why do they not cross their legs if they don't want brats?
It's a known and accepted fact that every birth control method has a failure rate, even claimed abstinence.

Most medications are developed for individuals of a given weight, among other biologic and physiologic parameters. Unfortunately most people aren't aware of this and doctors rarely consider this when prescribing a "one dose fits all" medication but if you've read this post, you now know.
I make who I have sex with wear condoms every time and my current birth control pill has been good to me the last 3+ years. So...I'm good.
this is clear testiment that no matter what drug companies say or do....you cannot play God and be perfect. BC has never been perfect so we as society think plan B is? its for heat of moment hot passionate oops no condom fuck me like your crazy but PULL OUT IDIOT! and the responsible lady gets pill in am as plan b.

comfort zone increases when you are successful for so long then BAM