Ouch, that hurts!

a friend of the family is a physician in a neighboring state who works in the ER. each weekend there are at least 20 cases of men in the ER who have serious problems as a result of using drugs to produce an erection. apparently many young men are using the drugs for recreational purposes which they were not designed for or are simply over dosing.

the result is the blood flow actually congeals in the penis. if the blood is not removed it could actually cause gang green. the remedy is to drill holes in the penis to remove the blood so that circulation can be returned. if not a more drastic step is necessary. amputation.
OMG I think I am about to vomit
This gives "Blue Balls" a whole new meaning. Yowza!
So what is the point? People do a bunch of stupid shit to their bodies.
Serves them right. Damned guys with fully functioning dicks want even more while some of us old guys would be happy to just get it up for a little while. Drill 'em and weep.
great response, OG.. deftly borders the areas of humor and vituperation.

but yeah, some of these younger guys think of ED pills as recreational drugs.. I know a couple of guys who dabbled and said they got rock hard.. and were proud.. actually, "spongy-hard" is optimal, anything more works against you..
I have dabbled, and I shit you not I could have punched my dick through sheet rock. And I didn't have a problem with it going down afterwards. But I didn't over do it though. I cut 1 in half when I did it.
  • EZ.
  • 08-30-2014, 02:21 PM
Normal idiot logic, if one will work three will be even better.

I had three combat MOSs and one was medic. When I was back at the base camp, I ran the clap shack and was on call for dust off.

I used to see that same guys coming in with the clap. Some times it didn't respond well to penicillin or they might have had it numerous times. Either way, scar tissue would build up and have to be removed. I never witnessed that procedure but having the inside of your dick honed out can't be pleasant.

I am still suffering PTSD from being circumcised.