Straight Business or Set The Mood?

I've always wanted to ask this question, do you gentlemen really care about setting the mood? I know there's some out there that are cool with the wham-bam, in and out. But are there any Gents out there who actually appreciate ladies that set the mood.

Lights down low, soft music playing, nice fragrance in the air, comfortable room temperature, TV off...

Things like that. Or is this just a girly thing?

Depends on wants, time of session, time I have available etc...provider...
  • dgc92
  • 10-24-2018, 03:10 PM
Man. I've had SO MANY girls just bend the fuck over as soon as the door shuts, and I hate that. Like, would it kill you to be sociable? A little foreplay? Setting the mood is key, definitely.
Being able to walk in on time and get straight to business, BECAUSE YOU ALREADY SET THE AMBIANCE, is what separates the high class / low class providers, imo.
If its a private setting to me its more intimate and I slow down. Massage parlor setting, drill it and get the hell out of there.
If its a private setting to me its more intimate and I slow down. Massage parlor setting, drill it and get the hell out of there. Originally Posted by Sparomer
Same here
Man. I've had SO MANY girls just bend the fuck over as soon as the door shuts, and I hate that. Like, would it kill you to be sociable? A little foreplay? Setting the mood is key, definitely. Originally Posted by dgc92
I agree. I like a little touchy-feely, share some laughs, a little convo. Undress me while I undress you. When you said she bends over as soon as you walk in and shut the door... for some reason Backpage popped up in my head reading that... LMFAO
Depends on how long it takes to set the mood. If a girl spends 25 minutes setting the mood and then 5 minutes in to real activities says times up, need to put more money in to the meter to continue ....
Chemistry. Some you want that conversation because you intend on seeing them again so you have a rapport. You can set certain moods. Then others that don't have that connection you were hoping for you just go in for the activities. They don't have repeat clients. And thats what you ladies want. So chemistry and good rapport.

Case in point, I been flirting with Lindsay Lee for a few yrs, met a while back at a social. Finally got together, and had a blast chatting and playing. SHE will get more calls from me.
dgc92 is right and ValenTx is right too. The mood. Is key for me but I want the lights on. The way you dress and play and talk gets me pumped up. Trying to just make me pop and kick me out. Will be my last visit.
I understand you want money.
But Im here for what I do not get. The smile. Desire and lust. I can spit in my hand and do my self better than anyone. But i can not kiss myself.
I think setting the mood is important in most situations. While getting straight to the business at hand may get the job done it may not be as pleasurable for some of us. Case in point, I have ED and I’ve had many sessions where I was unable to finish for one reason or another, but what makes the difference in a good session and a soso session is not whether I finish or not. I mean anyone with decent skills has a chance to get me off, but someone who sets the mood, acts like she is into the session and appears to have fun and responds to my efforts, she’s the one that will get my repeat business.
I like to have my room smelling good, with candles burning and I like to keep a sexy light on. No pitch dark ever for me, and I like talk a little first and I never rush.
I like to have my room smelling good, from freshly baked cookies and I like to keep a sexy light on. No pitch dark ever for me, and I like talk a little first and I never rush. Originally Posted by BabyDallass
There, I fixed it for ya'.

Chemistry. Some you want that conversation because you intend on seeing them again so you have a rapport. Originally Posted by littlepickle
100% agree. I believe strongly in chatting and CONVO to establish some rapor and comfort with each other, to feel comfortable and at ease with each other. I cannot (will not) march in the door and plow away.

Of course, the more experiences, the merrier - as I see various ladies on a regular basis, this just gets better and better each time and I truly feel we are both enjoying each other's company in a sincere way.

Lights down low, soft music playing, nice fragrance in the air, comfortable room temperature, TV off...

Things like that. Or is this just a girly thing?

Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe
all that can be done before I arrive. Can't they?