***NO MORE OUTCALLS***

Hi my name is Julie James and I am visitng from OKC!! I have been offering incalls and outcalls for my visit and I hate to say this but I will not be offering outcalls due to the high volume of clients that have requested an outcall and continue to stand me up and I have to deal with a cab fare close to $50-75ish every single time!!! And yes I screen and verify EVERYONE if I can't verify you I let you know and will not see you!

I have never had this treatment before and I do not appreciate it! I treat everyone how I would like to be treated!!!
So I do apologize in advance but I can not afford to keep doing outcalls like this!

******ONLY INCALLS******

Thank you in advance for understanding and look forward to a positive tomorrow
OK. I know this may seem weird, but why are you leaving for an appointment without having screened them well enough to make sure they are for real and the address they are sending you to is also for real?

If they are using ECCIE to set these appointments, post their handles.

If they are P411, insist they sent an appointment request through that system

Not sure how this can have happened.

When you arrive, is it a fake address? Are they telling you no thanks when they see you?
I screen everyone and yes they are addresses! They play with text messages and then will text no thanks as I am almost there! I will send a text saying almost there sweetie...the reply I get back no thanks all the sudden! One outcall went perfect and I took the cab to irving for it! I will be posting handles on provider buzz and in the powder room! This is not an alert I was just making the thread to announce no more outcalls! Thank you!!
I do outcalls to providers all the time and never had a problem.
Sorry you've had such a crappy experience here... Hopefully today gets better for you. What part of town are you staying in? I've got a pretty open afternoon right now if you would like to go to lunch I'd be happy to come pick you up and take you for a good meal. Not all texans are assholes, promise
That's a pretty nice offer. I'd love to have LittleMiss invite me to lunch. Sorry to hear about your outcall cancellations Julie, LittleMiss is right, not all of us are assholes
lol pyramider and thanks everyone, I greatly appreciate your understanding!!

WOW littlemiss this sooo makes up for all the bad cancellations...I would love lunch!!! I am about to pm you if you are still interested!!
I want in on this. How about I take you BOTH to lunch. Julie, LittleMiss?