URL / Website: https://www.bookaudreysmith.com/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: incall north of Heights
Activities: kissing, BBBJ, mish, doggy
Hair Length and Color: super long to her butt black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Perky 21 year old with a modelesque body and incredible flexibility. Slim but not skinny, with incredible perky boobs that are a perfect handful. Braces.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice! Audrey’s a sweet girl. I’ve got another appointment scheduled with her.
Her price point is ridiculous for what she offers. Better deals out there and hotter woman
Her price point is ridiculous for what she offers. Better deals out there and hotter woman Originally Posted by Htownbemer
Couldn't agree more...nice website though
Accurate review. I would be a regular if not for the budget required.
Nice review, she's one of my favorites. Cost of play is not for everyone, but her looks, youthful body and enthusiasm makes it a reasonable value.
Nice review, she's one of my favorites. Cost of play is not for everyone, but her looks, youthful body and enthusiasm makes it a reasonable value. Originally Posted by tb7369
Cost to play is irrelevant when there are hotter providers with more of a extensive menu. This girls prices are not justified for her lack of menu. You can see Mona Lisa, Octavia, NataliaClark, SexyNatlaia… or Antonella all who are way hotter then this brace face and CIM is on the table. $500hr for what?? Stop hyping her up. Been in the game a long time. She is cute. But not worth more then $200hh
Thanks for the review.

Thanks for the review.

Originally Posted by atanion
Saw Audrey on Monday— perky as always and got to see her incall for the first time and to meet her dog, “Girly-girl”. Definitely enjoyed her as I have in the past. I’m sure I will be back again.