URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westheimer near Synott
Activities: BBBJ, CBJ, MISH, K9, ACG, Pop goes the weasel
Hair Length and Color: Pinned back, jet black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Beautiful Vietnamese lady. 5'6" lean and fit. She's smoking hot.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by Thatguy1958
I've been fucking Busty Asian Karen for 14 years. Just the mention of her name gets me rock hard. She does not solicit new clients, and rarely checks p411.
I've been fucking Busty Asian Karen for 14 years. Just the mention of her name gets me rock hard. She does not solicit new clients, and rarely checks p411. Originally Posted by CarsonCarter
Cool..
Bummer, remember Asian Pan, Penny, Soda ?
Sigh….
Thanks for the honest review.

Originally Posted by Bowser98
Appears to be the norm according to previous comments on her.

Originally Posted by Bowser98
How do you keep getting into the room during other guys sessions?
Thanks for the review and sympathies for the lukewarm services. I've seen her several times. She is definitely eye candy as per new EROS pics.

https://www.eros.com/texas/houston/f...416.htm?cat=54
Her service is rushed and weak as fuck. She gives you a 30 second bbbj and comes the hat. Her ohh fuck me asian voice cause she wants you to cum in 2 minutes. I actually prefer her to shut up. There is no passion. She is fine as hell.. but rushed and bad service.

I use to check out her IG which would keep me going back in. If only she was true gfe like dfk, 69, and a serious bbbj I would see her weekly. But sadly when you pay the HH the service is shit
I honestly don’t know why you guys keep seeing this girl and expecting something different. I understand the great body, but damn! Her wishy washy reviews at her price point have kept me away. If I wanted to take this risk, I will go to Vegas, Lol.
  • Pyle1
  • 03-09-2024, 09:06 PM
I've been fucking Busty Asian Karen for 14 years. Just the mention of her name gets me rock hard. She does not solicit new clients, and rarely checks p411. Originally Posted by CarsonCarter

Wow, Asian Karen is still around. In the past 12 years I have reached out to her 4 or 5 times and never received a reply. Consider yourself lucky, having a low volume provider in your rotation that you get wood just thinking about is a beautiful thing.