Color box issue

• Paven
  • 08-01-2010, 10:20 AM
I'm trying to write my ad and the box with the colors doesn't seem to be working. I click on it and nothing happens so I cannot pick the colors for the font I want to use. Anyone else having this issue?
Not seen it As it does here
  • Paven
  • 08-01-2010, 10:51 AM
Yeah I can't make the box open up for some reason.
You can always add color to whatever you want by putting the name of the color in brackets and putting the brackets around your words to colorize: [ color="red"] [/color] (<----remove the space before the word color before using.]

Do this manually for whatever colors you can think they might have:
dark, YellowGreen, SandyBrown, DarkGreen, DarkSlateBlue, Cyan, PaleGreen, DarkOrchid, red, orange, yellow, gold, blue, darkblue, violet, purple, pink, silver, white, gray, magenta, sienna, brown, Indigo, RoyalBlue,DeepSkyBlue, Teal....etc. (capital letters not necessary.)

You don't necessarily need the number/letter code like: BF0080
The name of the color will work just fine.
  • Mokoa
  • 08-01-2010, 11:44 AM
There is an upside down triangle just to the right of the icon for font color. Click on that upside down triangle and the drop down menu to chose a color will appear. If you click on the icon itself, the drop down menu will appear if it is the first time you clicked on it to choose your color. The color bar that appears right below the icon will change to the color you have chosen. After that, clicking on the icon will automatically use the color that is indicated by that color bar. To choose a different color, you have to click on the upside down triangle next to the icon.

The method that Tia described also works very well.

Hey there Tia!

Thanks babe!
  • Paven
  • 08-01-2010, 12:06 PM
Mokoa that is my issue when I click on my arrow to the right it drops down but the box stays small and nothing shows up. I use this feature every week and the last two times it hasn't worked. I also tried Tias way but I guess I don't understand because that didn't work for me either. Grrr but thank you.
  • Mokoa
  • 08-01-2010, 12:21 PM
What operating system are you using?
What browser are you using?

It may just be a matter of clearing the browser's cache and temporary areas. I have encountered freakish behavior at times and usually closing the browser and starting it again cures those kind of issues.
  • Paven
  • 08-01-2010, 02:39 PM
Mokoa, I did clear it out and restarted so all is well again.

Thank you
Paven~
  • Mokoa
  • 08-01-2010, 03:01 PM
Great! Glad to see that you were able to resolve that.