Get Well Soon Wishes to Surcher.

Our friend Surcher is back in the hospital. Hopefully he will be returning home before this weekend, but that is still up in the air. His current room does not have internet access, so he has not been able to keep up with the normal activities here, or let his friends know his situation.

For those that saw him last time, he is back at the same place near 1960 and I-45. PM me if would like some further details.

God Speed on a quick and complete recovery..........
Get well soon, Surcher. Hey, maybe an outcall to his hospital room would help?
Our friend Surcher is back in the hospital. Hopefully he will be returning home before this weekend, but that is still up in the air. His current room does not have internet access, so he has not been able to keep up with the normal activities here, or let his friends know his situation.

For those that saw him last time, he is back at the same place near 1960 and I-45. PM me if would like some further details.

God Speed on a quick and complete recovery.......... Originally Posted by O'Mike
Surcher I hope you have a quick recovery hun. Bless your heart you have been through so much these past couple years! I am thinking about you and will try to call you when you make it out of the hospital!

Hugs,
GP
Get well soon brother!
best to ya babe.....kisses!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you get well dude.
So will this thread be ass pics for him since he came home to like 400 boobs last time?
So will this thread be ass pics for him since he came home to like 400 boobs last time? Originally Posted by Brian7772
I'd rather show him mine in person!
Get well wishes from the Chef! :)
Ya better get well soon, Surcher!
Hope Surcher is feeling better if this threAD helps him even a little, that is a very good thing. The asses for Surcher idea might take off Brian7772.
I'd rather show him mine in person! Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
We'd ALL rather see yours in person!
THANKS EVERYONE, I APPRECIATE THE WELL WISHES

I'm back home and feeling better after 18 days. This pneumonia crap is a real pain in the ass and those powerful antibiotics messed with my immune system. At least I wasn't close to needing life support this time. I'll be back to full strength again soon. The BOOBS FOR SURCHER thread did wonders for me. Thanks again ladies! I'm sure asses would too. Hint, hint.

[/B]
I'd rather show him mine in person! Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
GP, I'll definitely be taking you up on this!

Get well soon, Surcher. Hey, maybe an outcall to his hospital room would help? Originally Posted by blowpop
One at home will work, as soon as I get back to par. Got anyone in mind or are you starting a collection?
Am I going to have to start another campaign for you?
Am I going to have to start another campaign for you? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I'm up for it.....literally! Is yours first?