Showcase & Appt Requests

I dont know if its just me but I am getting really annoyed by people who dont read my showcase and then I have to explain what I need for screening...Us Ladies spend time to write a showcase so we dont have to explain every damn time what you need....I only have a couple people that actually take time to read and I dont even have to ask for anything because they supply the info... So can someone explain why wouldnt you read a providers showcase??? I would think you would want to know about the girl you are interested in seeing and then yall get mad because my screening is strict... I just dont get it sorry I had to vent
Like in everything else in life, some people are more thorough and professional than others. I wouldn't let it get to you though. Screening is to weed out those you probably don't care to see anyway. So charge it to the "game" and you may have saved yourself even more drama had you seen them. Just my .02 cents

I dont know if its just me but I am getting really
annoyed by people who dont read my showcase and then I have to explain what I need for screening...Us Ladies spend time to write a showcase so we dont have to explain every damn time what you need....I only have a couple people that actually take time to read and I dont even have to ask for anything because they supply the info... So can someone explain why wouldnt you read a providers showcase??? I would think you would want to know about the girl you are interested in seeing and then yall get mad because my screening is strict... I just dont get it sorry I had to vent Originally Posted by oLiViA88
edited:
Because it is a showcase. We look at showcases to view pics.
In case you haven't figured it out yet olivia a lot of guys are visual and wont read shit.
  • Waitt
  • 04-25-2011, 11:23 AM
It could be a way to break the ice and make an initial contact to put them at ease. They are checking out a part of your product that is as important as what's on the menu. Can't read your attitude or demeanor. Plus they are giving you a chance to close the deal. Sorry that makes your life so complicated but damn.
either jacking off thinking about when we are gonna see you or were jacking off so we do not have to. while the whole screening thing makes sense honestly we do not know if we will have a raging hard on and uncontrollable urges on the wednesday two weeks from now but when all of a sudden something pops up we kinda would like some relief right about now. we are probably more interested in a nice warm wet place to deposit than with the proper screening etiquette. maybe i am off base but those are some random thoughts i had
Because it is a showcase. We look at showcases to view pics. Originally Posted by ibechill
  • romab
  • 04-25-2011, 12:49 PM
Take a breath. You might want to read your showcase info paragraph again. Everything in one large paragraph with screening info buried in middle. Try breaking into multiple paragraphs with screening info being one.

Helps us speed readers and panting males find the info we want.

My .02 R
maybe,the little head cannot read
Females seen to do a lot better in reading (and talking) comprehension problems, ...

.... men seem to excel with visuals (and doing).
Ditto, + 1
I go to read your showcase but keep getting distracted by the pics, my bad.
Olivia, be quiet and post more pics of that juicy ass. It will give me more reasons not to read what is in your showcase.
What a diva... KMA
Take a breath. You might want to read your showcase info paragraph again. Everything in one large paragraph with screening info buried in middle. Try breaking into multiple paragraphs with screening info being one.

Helps us speed readers and panting males find the info we want.

My .02 R Originally Posted by romab
Thanks I Will Revise and hope it helps thanks for not being a smartass like the rest kisses