User ID: -
Date: 7/5/24
Name: Emma
Phone: (737) 297-8565
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 1st St & St. Elmo, near 71 in South Austin.
Activities: DFK, BLS, TUMA, BBBJ, FIV, CFS, POMPOIR!
Hair Length and Color: Dark, medium length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute face and smile, natural B-C cups, nice ass, very curvy body.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by superbool

Nice review.
Thanks for the review Cap. I need to check out the Pompoir Queen!

Can i get a dm with the donation to see emma.
Originally Posted by superbool
Makes me think of the scene from Something About Mary where he rubs one out before his date with Mary!
Makes me think of the scene from Something About Mary where he rubs one out before his date with Mary! Originally Posted by Fringe Ben
LOL! I would so do it before but then I get post nut clarity and end up not going
Originally Posted by GoodTyme
Damn! Sounds like Emma easily matched the hype. Glad Austin has another possible star.
Hype, she's a 6 1/2 at best. Also, you will be lucky to get 20 minutes because of all the hard dicks going to visit.
Hype, she's a 6 1/2 at best. Also, you will be lucky to get 20 minutes because of all the hard dicks going to visit. Originally Posted by conservative44
C44, since we both seem to run in similar hobby circles. I am sure we have seen the same pool of ladies. I doubt, since you are an only a “Valued Poster” that you actually read this review. Nor do I think you actually have had a session with Emma. Now, considering the possible fact that your only comment regarding Emma is based on most likely an under 60second meeting, maybe in the hallway. I will take your flippant comment with as much value as a pimple on my A$$.

If you had read the review OR saw Emma in person. I can almost guarantee that you would know the “HYPE” about Emma is not directed at her looks, but her skills and unmatched KEGEL control in ATX. Emma is subservient and the perfect example of a 30’s MILF that once the door closes her only focus is your pleasure. Don’t get me wrong, Emma would turn several heads in a Mall, especially if dolled up.

HYPE = High Yield Personal Experience

Emma fits this bill in every category. Come to your appointment clean and Emma will give you one of the best “Head to Toe” experiences anywhere, especially in ATX.

BTW C44, saying that it would be hard to see her more than 20min for every hard dick coming through the door. Have you so quickly forgot Michiko Spa where at times we were 6 deep in the parking lot waiting our turn? Get out of here with that BS.

GT
Originally Posted by GoodTyme
Made a quick stop to the spa today. Waited a little on couch. yuki took me in to the second room on the right. I like what I saw so went with yuki instead. Pretty standard FS. Should’ve waited for Emma.
I got to see Emma this past weekend. OMG, she is so sweet and sexy. Her pussy was worth it in every way. She is one of my favorites.
A valued poster with over 100 reviews. I did see her, just don't post reviews any more.