Beccab.....dfwbustyangel why 2 usernames newest one weird reviews

Trying to schedule with becca b and im wandering why her reviews later than 2017 all say dfwbustyangel and her 2 current ones are by people with only 1 review. Has anyone with more reviews seen her or can explain why some reviews say one provider some another?
I conacted her before I saw your post. Glad you noticed that, maybe I will sit back and watch for a while.
Well she had tons of reviews underdfwbusty. Then when awall for 3 years then 2 maybe fake reviews. And i got a weird phone call asking if i knew insert real name and said they found her phone. Just wanna make sure someone has seen her.
Her reviews prior to 2017 Have a different name because she changed her handle
I understand that. Its weird though that there is a 3 year break followed by 2 iffy reviews. Kust seeing if she had retired came back etc. If anyone knew
Yes I'm sure she took a break....read her posting history
I did. And There is a thread by her about provider problems and when she comes back there r 2 fishy reviews no reliable ones. Sorry just tryimg to be safe. Seems like someone with so many reviews, incredibly sexy pics, provider ads etc would have a review from someone else. Ive asked about nuru and it seems a ton of peoole habe interest so just wondering why i habent seen any reviews. Probably nothing. Just thought maybe someone had seen her recently.
I hit her up the other day inquiring about nuru, but I haven't had time to schedule.
Hi John AKA Horney Tod...., what you failed to mention in all your "confusion" is that you did make an appt for today at 6:30Pm, when i called you to see if you were coming you lied and said you were here at 6;20, 10 mina prioe to your appt. time and summondsed me, You wouldnt say how, I was starting to think you were FOS.
and now I see you are even more confused but have taken it to the boards.
For future reference John, if you have a question about me and my practice Im pretty much an open book. Yes I was on Eccie in the past but was happily on BP for a year prior. This right here is what gives Eccie men a bad name.
All you had to do was call me and ask me about your concerns, as weak as they sound, but now you are a NKNS, and you wont be getting another appt from me. My time is just as valuable as yours, try to remember that when confused about a provider again
Lol i sent u messages which u ignored.... i was under the impression u know longer wanted to talk as we were messaging back and forth and then you chose to no lomger reply. if there was a confusion i do apologize, and im certainly not a no call no show as i replied that since u chose not to answer my message that i was concerned about possible fake reviews.

Instead of trying to start drama, all u needed to do was answer my messages. explain why after 3 years absense u have two reviews that appear to be fake from members with zero posts. and for.those that want the scoop on her i got PMs from other eccie members and can have you talk to them as well. I was told to stay the hell away. So i sent u a text that i had concerns and couldnt make it. Thats not a no call no show.
Btw look through my posts my warnings etc. i have no drama posted by providers, no NCNS. feel free to PM me anyone with questions.
Maybe she stopped replying because you were supposedly on the way and she was getting ready for you?
I saw Becca several months ago before she was back on ECCIE. She doesn't do the traditional NURU as far as the rubber mattress and body to body glide but is a fun laid back lady. Things were tense, privacy because it was our first meeting, but she was Cordial, easy to chat with and has a great figure.
Maybe she stopped replying because you were supposedly on the way and she was getting ready for you? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

OMG the struggle is real!

Sopping wet, one leg shaved, guy is ten mins away and still expecting replies to epic novels via text!!!

IJS