Where To Go With This Hobby?

I have a job that is very fulfilling and rewarding but unfortunately it does not pay much- problem #1. I am a newbie problem #2. Where do I start and who sould I meet with to get things going for me? Any suggestions other than "quit the hobby"?
www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=409377

If on a tight budget Sweet Lisa is the most reasonable 1 hour I know of !
Vickilynn and busty betzi are both wonderful ladies with great reputations and reviews who are newbie friendly. I know both ladies work with guys budgets and you can go wrong with either ladies.. I wish you luck and hope you have a great time here on eccie.
there are plenty of ladies who are newbie friendly, who will screen w employment info...thoroughly though.... just have to do a bit of research... after one date w a newbie friendly lady... you will have plenty of luck w your pick of the litter....also many of them offer great specials for newbies alone... so once that has succeeded, save your pennies for the ones who charge more, and offer more time/quality/experience etc... theres no need to the fatal quitting of the hobby.... like getting a loan w bad credit....lol always ways around it... dont give up...

search button is crucial. best of luck