Not that I'm complaining, but Is it possible

So here's the deal, my gf claims to only be able to get off by giving me head, I have tried mish , daty, fiv,toys,,etc,but the only thing that makes her cum is sucking my cock.When we first got together, I thought perhaps she was making it up, but she has me feel her soaked pussy when I question her on the subject.It just doesnt seem possible that a woman can cum without some form of penetration and or clitoral stimulation, your thoughts?
It is very possible. It is not overly common but I have heard of this many times.
1 of my ex gf's would be blowing me, and she'd start squirting. I don't know if she was overly aroused or just had bladder control issues.
It is possible as others have said. I can think of 3 girls off the top of my head who could cum while giving a BJ, although all of them could cum other ways as well.
It's probably psychological on her part. She must have a big time fellatio fetish.
If I had a girl who did that, no complaints on my part !!
I totally get wet and aroused by sucking cock.
Giving head can be more fun than recieving DATY, but I've never even come close to having an orgasm from head alone.
My gf says that she loves sucking my dick and more time is spent during our lovemaking with my dick in her mouth then anything else.(2 to 3 times a week) She'll cum if I fiv her during this time and she cums when we fuck. I've never questioned her about the love of sucking my dick, l've just learned to accept it. Yeah baby!
I totally get wet and aroused by sucking cock. Originally Posted by Amber Does
I'll vouche for that. And it's amazing. Whew.
Yeah I like sucking cock and getting fingered at the same time making it nice and wet. Oiled up is my favorite. ♡♡♡
Wasn't there a movie about this exact thing. Would your gfs name be linda?
Could she be related to Linda Lovelace?(RIP)
I'd say it's about as possible as a guy coming because he's eating pussy.
So here's the deal, my gf claims to only be able to get off by giving me head, I have tried mish , daty, fiv,toys,,etc,but the only thing that makes her cum is sucking my cock.When we first got together, I thought perhaps she was making it up, but she has me feel her soaked pussy when I question her on the subject.It just doesnt seem possible that a woman can cum without some form of penetration and or clitoral stimulation, your thoughts? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
I think she believes in your trust in her desire to please you and has yet to fully trust you to please her.

Women are funny.

Maybe she knows via instinct you hobby and can't give all of herself to you. ??

My best guess.