Bullshit pics and stats

Almost always its a VERY BAD thing and usually the "girl" ends up being built AND looking more like a NFL offensive lineman or linebacker when it happens and sometimes its even worse than that...see pouch, kangaroo. From a hobbyist standpoint it sucks to blow a couple bennies or more and waste hard to come by time for blatant falsely advertised goods. Then when you put that info out there so other guys dont get sucked in, the denials and bashing ensue so some guys wont post it at all, even in the guys rooms (due to those lovely WKs), leaving more poor saps to get bit in the ass.

This past week however I was on the opposite side of bullshit pics and stats for once, the GOOD side. Saw an ad for a girl I had been wanting to see for a while and for once the hobby gods were smiling on me and she was in a convenient location and available at the right time and on short notice. Just to be safe I quickly scanned her pics again and read some backround posted by guys I trust. She's advertised and written about as 5'2" and her pics seem to indicate someone of about that general size. Well lemme tell ya the only way she's 5'2" is if shes standing on a 30 pack of Duke and wearing 5" spike heels. And I think she even firmed and toned up a little since her pics were taken! So a big WTF to all the borderline reputable and outright disreputable hobbyists out there letting her close to midgetness stay in the closet!!! You know who you are

Fuckin Liv.
^ my stalker.

Come on fuckers, share your bullshit pics and stats stories here!!!!!!!! No names or identifyers needed. How about the backside for the ladies, ever read a review of a session with you and say WTF is this fuckin guy talking about? That shit never happened and he left out the part about shitting in my bed!
Yeah, I decided to see a Indys provider from Detriot years ago. Great reviews and her pics looked like they came from Playboy. 300hr. She was at an upscale marriott property. I'm stoked. She opens the door and a plume of smoke wafted out of the room. I almost choked and I luv cigars. When I got thru the smoke, she was standing there in some grandma robe. WTF!!!!! She was easily 20yrs older than her pics. I'm in total shock at this point. I'm thinkin Im in the wrong fuckin room. I ask, are you Carnell, in a raspy voice she said yes. I said alrighty then. I really should have left. We started chatting and I just said WTF, I made the commitment, I'll tough a BJ out. I should have bought 300 lotto tickets.
Worst thing a provider can do is out fake pictures and info online. Bad for business and in this business you don't get too many chances to prove your cred.

That's the biggest benefit of an information exchange like this. That is, if the hobbyists/reviewers are also honest.
stig always raved how great nbc was.......................
Care to share who this little spinner is????

Almost always its a VERY BAD thing and usually the "girl" ends up being built AND looking more like a NFL offensive lineman or linebacker when it happens and sometimes its even worse than that...see pouch, kangaroo. From a hobbyist standpoint it sucks to blow a couple bennies or more and waste hard to come by time for blatant falsely advertised goods. Then when you put that info out there so other guys dont get sucked in, the denials and bashing ensue so some guys wont post it at all, even in the guys rooms (due to those lovely WKs), leaving more poor saps to get bit in the ass.

This past week however I was on the opposite side of bullshit pics and stats for once, the GOOD side. Saw an ad for a girl I had been wanting to see for a while and for once the hobby gods were smiling on me and she was in a convenient location and available at the right time and on short notice. Just to be safe I quickly scanned her pics again and read some backround posted by guys I trust. She's advertised and written about as 5'2" and her pics seem to indicate someone of about that general size. Well lemme tell ya the only way she's 5'2" is if shes standing on a 30 pack of Duke and wearing 5" spike heels. And I think she even firmed and toned up a little since her pics were taken! So a big WTF to all the borderline reputable and outright disreputable hobbyists out there letting her close to midgetness stay in the closet!!! You know who you are

Fuckin Liv.
^ my stalker.

Come on fuckers, share your bullshit pics and stats stories here!!!!!!!! No names or identifyers needed. How about the backside for the ladies, ever read a review of a session with you and say WTF is this fuckin guy talking about? That shit never happened and he left out the part about shitting in my bed! Originally Posted by amishgangster
Care to share who this little spinner is???? Originally Posted by rebusknebus
Check the indepedent review section my friend.
That is, if the hobbyists/reviewers are also honest. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And that is the biggest problem. Ok, so we all have fudged a couple reviews a little for whatever reason. Ive left info out of reviews on TOS because reviews there are public and the girls can comment on them. But the shit some of these hard up mofo's sling is crazy. Its one thing to say a girl looks better than her pics, its another to rave about the stunning beauty of a 4 with summer teeth. Its also not necessary to comment much on a providers looks/build much if her pics are accurate, regardless of what she looks like. But when you see a girl who looks like Biggie Smalls and your review says shes model material, you've got issues.

Devo should have to approve all reviews before they are posted, they would be a lot more accurate that way.
IMHO, it is sort of like the food advertisements on tV and the magazines. I dont think I have ever had a hamburger from a fast food joint that looked like the one on TV.
Same thing with providers when they do the professional photos that look like glamour shots. The expectation is that you will see something that is similar to what is advertised in the photos and the reality is that t is her but she would need a couple of hours with a makeup artist and a much better wardrobe than what was on her when she opened the door.

As hobbyists, we are seeking an illusion that goes along with the price tag. For 300 bucks she better look like her pics. When I go to a high priced department store I want the best. If I wanted less I would go to Walmart.
Ever have Viennetta ice cream? Box shows a picture of this pristine fancy smancy thing and you get a big ole sloppy turd on your plate
Attached Images File Type: jpg vienetta box.jpg (10.5 KB, 185 views) File Type: png vienetta real.png (122.3 KB, 186 views)
Same thing with providers when they do the professional photos that look like glamour shots. The expectation is that you will see something that is similar to what is advertised in the photos and the reality is that t is her but she would need a couple of hours with a makeup artist and a much better wardrobe than what was on her when she opened the door. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Now see, I agree with this statement wholeheartedly, but I see time and again where hobbyists complain about selfies taken with a camera phone or her own camera.
How much more "real" of a representation can you get?

Seriously,
How many times do we hear guys say they want more pictures and they want them to be professional pictures, that we need to do a "Pro" shoot at least twice a year not cell phone shots taken in the mirror.
OK, I agree about the mirror, that gets old after so many of them.

But, I think self portraits are great for keeping guys updated and aware of how you look, cell phone or otherwise. It can be as new as a half hr ago......
stig always raved how great nbc was....................... Originally Posted by chizzy
Yeah, my German shepherd loves her. Say what you want about her, but she lays it all out there for everyone to see and decide. Raw and unedited. Can't say that about everyone.

And, I'm totally fine with selfies and non-pro photos. I tend to be pretty suspicious of very professionally done photos.
I got no problem with sink models but it would help if they would clean the mirror before the shot.
Nothing looks worse than a picture that is taken in a mirror that looks like somebody shot their wad on it.
  • cabot
  • 12-04-2013, 09:54 PM
I don't mind phone photos taken in a casual atmosphere - as sexymaid pointed out, many hobbyists prefer 'real' photos so we know what we're getting.

What I simply can't figure out is why it is so difficult to download a simple (free!) app that lets you put a timer on your phone. Then take the damn photo without your own hand sticking out towards the mirror and bouncing the flash off the mirror?

It just doesn't seem like it would be that hard to:

1. Find a part of the room that has the least amount of visible trash, ashtrays, drug paraphenelia, used rubbers, dirty toys, etc.,

2. Turn on a light or open a window

3. Position the phone where it can take a picture of said area.

4. Hit the 'Take picture' button on the timer, and then walk in front of the phone and stand fairly still for 10 seconds.
See, this is exactly why I ask some of my "friends" to take some of my pictures for me.
They use my camera,
it's done on my "time"
and every picture in my showcase makes a gentleman out there smile and remember.......
I do all my pics too, but I stay away from the mirror, it has a self timer, its great & convenient and my ad always has a fresh pic, well my ads used to always have a fresh pic. I did try professional pics once, but never again, too hard to relax, so I didnt think they looked too hot? But I think a recent pic in your ad is the best way to advertise. Just my opinion tho, carry on!! xoxo