The Biden Economy

So, this is where I criticize how piss poor the current economy is under the Supreme Leader Joe Biden.

However, I just got two job offers today, without even trying. Two good job offers.

What the hell is going on? How is that possible?

Should I double, or even triple dip? I am remote gang all the way, so double and triple dipping is possible.

Can one man work 3 full-time remote jobs, at three major companies/agencies, in a bad economy?

Don't know.

I'm confused.

Strokey McBrokey?

Yes

Jamaicans have been doing it for years.
I might double dip, but triple dipping is just purposefully fucking a bunch of people over, and I don't want to do that.

If I double dip, I can put in my two weeks at the job I'm eventually planning to move on from at any time, and I'm not really screwing anyone over. If I triple dip, I have to intentionally fuck a whole team of people over just to collect an extra paycheck for a few months.
Economy is far better than when Trump was in office.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...pens-next.html
  • oeb11
  • 10-05-2021, 06:57 PM
1b1 - whataboutism - and LSM Lies

So sad to be so deluded by propaganda of marxist criminals.
Hey 1B1

Oeb says saying yes to the OP question and stating that Jamaica s work multiple jobs is Whataboutism and a media lie.

XOXO
Alternative Poster
  • oeb11
  • 10-05-2021, 07:11 PM
As usual - 1b1 - you misrepresent.

typical hypocrisy of teh DPST parrotting minions.
BTW - 1b1 - I am supposedly in your own posts - on ignore.
Clearly you’re not on ignore therefore I can’t possibly the 1b1. Simple deduction there. Also, 1b1 clearly didn’t misrepresent what you said as he’s didn’t respond at all. I did however post what you said so that he might see it.

You’re welcome.
  • oeb11
  • 10-05-2021, 07:26 PM
All know who the poster really is.

the marxist indoctriantion to teh DPST idiotology is plain to see.
So, this is where I criticize how piss poor the current economy is under the Supreme Leader Joe Biden.

However, I just got two job offers today, without even trying. Two good job offers.

What the hell is going on? How is that possible?

Should I double, or even triple dip? I am remote gang all the way, so double and triple dipping is possible.

Can one man work 3 full-time remote jobs, at three major companies/agencies, in a bad economy?

Don't know.

I'm confused.

Strokey McBrokey?

Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Crikey! I'm just surprised that YOU
got two job offours, mate. ( )

### Salty
I think it's partly due to the mass layoffs that occurred not too long ago. A lot of companies are hiring to get back up to speed.
Yes

Jamaicans have been doing it for years. Originally Posted by NoirMan
I have to wonder if you knew you were setting me up for the punch line. Were you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DorVltB6z0

West Indian.

Caribbean work ethic?
I think it's partly due to the mass layoffs that occurred not too long ago. A lot of companies are hiring to get back up to speed. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

You are so late to the party. I've been offered so many opportunities. For months now. It still happens.

I'm not saying this is a great economy.

Hey mon! Gotta go . . .

to one job!
You could take multiple jobs and just ride each one out for a month or two while keeping one or two as your main source of income. You could make like 300k salary doing that.
I am reminded of a political cartoon that will always apply. I'll try to find it. But this waiter is listening to a table talk about the amount of jobs there are available. A sign of a great economy right?

Until the waiter thinks in his overhead bubble "Yeah, and I have to have three of them.