Is Houston having a provider convention?

What's going on. P411 must have at least 70 ads for visiting ladies.
Ooops. My mistake. Forgot to search Houston. Senior moment.
It’s very slow on P411 for us well me anyway
Provider convention sounds like fun 👍
Daggum..
Got me all excited bouts a hoe down
Ich zähle nur vierundzwanzig, aber das ist trotzdem ein interessantes Thema. Unterstützen Sie übrigens zuerst die Huren vor Ort
: I only count 24, but this is an interested topic none the less... BTW support your local homegrown whores 1st :
Provider convention sounds like fun �� Originally Posted by jonfor4
If you can put up with a hotel room turned into the ladies room at a strip club.

Daggum..
Got me all excited bouts a hoe down Originally Posted by winn dixie
winn,
Think of a pro turning cowgirl and then getting down.
If you can put up with a hotel room turned into the ladies room at a strip club.

winn,
Think of a pro turning cowgirl and then getting down. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

That's why I'm so's wound up. Gitty up. Also. Been in a stripper club ladies room. NOT A SAFE NOR GLAMOROUS PLACE TO BE.
True.
These ladies really are not doing well. It's not funny. Most are illegal and can't do anything else. As opposed to making fun of them get another session
These ladies really are not doing well. It's not funny. Most are illegal and can't do anything else. As opposed to making fun of them get another session Originally Posted by Jetsetlife
I'm confused as to why you're speaking for us. Please don't. Thanks!
I'm confused as to why you're speaking for us. Please don't. Thanks! Originally Posted by Alyssa71
He thinks he knows it all he’s the GOAT, LOL he’s really a Narcissist, who can’t keep his handles under control pitrooms his best friend according to him they’re one in the same though throw Shinepro in the mix and you got a threesome, they all use the same Wi-Fi hahaha buddies ya know and no telling what else they use!
Remember, the Oracle's curse cannot be removed or dispelled without the aid of a deity.
Let me dust off my various certificates and see if I can find the one from the Baptist Seminary.

In the meantime, let's get back to the Convention the OP (and winn) were excited about.
Sorry UC didn’t mean to go off topic I apologize
Remember, the Oracle's curse cannot be removed or dispelled without the aid of a deity.
Let me dust off my various certificates and see if I can find the one from the Baptist Seminary.

In the meantime, let's get back to the Convention the OP (and winn) were excited about. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
To be truthful, as the OP, this thread was off topic from the very beginning.