URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/mobil...s/632349191141
City: Moss Point
State: Mississippi
Address: Near the downtown
Activities: Convo, BBBJ, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Long Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very attractive, looks like her pictures, and has a very nice body
Recommendation: Yes
I would agree but some guys seem to have a beef with it...lol.
  • oherc
  • 12-30-2023, 12:28 AM
how much
Why exactly was my reply moved to private? There is no logical justification for that .
Why exactly was my reply moved to private? There is no logical justification for that . Originally Posted by Vachon
Revealing contents or discussing portions of the Rest of the Story (ROS) in the Open Forum is a Violation of Guideline # 19.

I chose to place it in Private Tags and take no other action.

If you wish I will remove the Private Tags at your Request.

Then I will issue an Infraction for "Revealing Premium Content to Non-Premium Members" and the Points that associated with it.

Let me know your decision in this thread.

Guideline # 19 is quoted below for all to review.

#19 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Women's Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.