TS or Not

TS or not. The finger test says yes. What say you?

backpage.com > Houston adult entertainment > Houston body rubs

Lovely the rare Norwegian Beauty 34DD - 29

Posted: Friday, May 8, 2015 7:45 PM

Look no further than my private & upscale studio in the heart of the Galleria. Come soak the sensation of my healing touch & sultry style and let me pamper you. I`m a 34DD with endlessly long legs and long blond silky hair. I`m available for thai, Swedish, deep tissue & nuru. $200/hr Incall 832 542 9272 SERIOUS CALLERS ONLY ! NO AA men
Poster's age: 29

• Post ID: 26351577 houston

• pxmcc
  • 05-08-2015, 07:54 PM
I say yes, but what the hell do i know? Ask her if she's fully functional, and how many inches. Based on her answer, you will know.
If she says wtf, she's straight up. Lol
Not norsk, probably Dane or swede.
Not norsk, probably Dane or swede. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
i agree w that.

i think ts as they always hide the lump in the throat from the camera.
No correction. Dane or Dutch......not a swede.
Looks definitely TS to me...
YALL Boys BLIND. 100% MAN
  • cr76
  • 05-09-2015, 08:19 AM
Some of the photos especially the first one appear to be strip club locker rooms- toftt and let us know
That's just an ugly stripper with tit and ass implants.
That's just an ugly stripper with tit and ass implants. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Tenfo.
  • mam5
  • 05-09-2015, 08:48 PM
definitely has manly looking hands, i wouldn't mess with it
That's just an ugly stripper with tit and ass implants. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
If so, she gets her looks from her dad.
We've dis-proven the finger test on here a few times before. Means nothing. Wanna know if it's a man? Ask her.. or feel for a penis LOL
That's fucking disgusting. You know there are some nasty mofos on here who don't mind feeling him out. Yeah I said HE. IMO both TS and those who like them are straight up gay. I don't care how TS dress up and implant, they are still dudes!

We've dis-proven the finger test on here a few times before. Means nothing. Wanna know if it's a man? Ask her.. or feel for a penis LOL Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
I homophobes. I'm not partial to most gay dudes because I feel that they're a bit dramatic and likes to talk shit like girls do... but damn, can they live LOL