On to the World Series

One word ...

ASTROS!
Maybe they will do better than last time.
Go 'Stros!
Maybe they will do better than last time. Originally Posted by Congratulations
Totally different team. Different management. Different ownership.

They are built to win.

Hate that Houston does not have the home field advantage, but they still have a good chance.. This is Texas vs. California in a lot of ways... FUCK CALIFORNIA and GO STROS!!!!!!!!!
Judge broke the record for most strike outs.

I am not a fan of either but w lad w home field Ill say lad in 5.
  • quzi
  • 10-24-2017, 08:22 PM
Heart says Astros but the head says dodgers has a good chance to sweep.
I'm afraid quzi may be right ..... the Astros were the best team with the best record for much of this year, but they hit their peak about the all-star break and since then they have played some lousy baseball ..... where are the bats? ..... with the 3 straight losses in New York they were lucky to survive that series ..... this may very well be a repeat of the 2005 world series, unless they can start hitting more consistently, this series may be 4 losses and a quick exit .....
These hitters on both team are teeing off line it’s batting practice.
What an exciting, fun Series! My adrenaline has been all over the place. I thought we were goners two times last night.... but 2 three run come backs. WOW! You hardly ever see that. It'd be a great morale boost for Houston if the "Stros can win, like when the Saints won the SB after Katrina.
Great visual Yssup.
I think the balls are juiced. During the season they broke a record for most hrs hit.
I think the balls are juiced. During the season they broke a record for most hrs hit. Originally Posted by Congratulations
I heard them say that and was surprised. Judge (Yanks) had 50+ but very few over 35. I remember in the heart of the steroid era it seemed every team had someone hitting 40+ and of coarse McGuire, Sosa and Bonds hitting 60+. GO ASTRO'S game 7!
I think the balls are juiced. During the season they broke a record for most hrs hit. Originally Posted by Congratulations

Yep, maybe so.
WHO'D A THUNK IT?! I've been an Astro fan since I was 13 and this is so sweet, especially after suffering through 3 recent 100 game loss seasons. At one point they set and MLB record by going 4-37 in midseason. One of the most exciting post seasons I can remember. The first 6 games of this Series were remarkable and then LA shit in their pants tonight. Agree with WD, extra nice to beat California
WHO'D A THUNK IT?! I've been an Astro fan since I was 13 and this is so sweet, especially after suffering through 3 recent 100 game loss seasons. At one point they set and MLB record by going 4-37 in midseason. One of the most exciting post seasons I can remember. The first 6 games of this Series were remarkable and then LA shit in their pants tonight. Agree with WD, extra nice to beat California Originally Posted by chuckles
Consider it DONE! Congrats Astros!!!