Elizabeth Cheney call it like it is admits election fraud claims were a big lie for the Trump suckers

At least a few Republicans are willing to tell the truth that they lied or were complicit in the lie. Trumps election fraud claims were a big lie. Liz Mitch Sasse Kinzinger have all put the lie out there and stated that Republicans have been suckers for believing Lyin Trump.

The extent to which the president, President Trump, for months leading up to January 6 spread the notion that the election had been stolen or that the election was rigged was a lie and people need to understand that. We need to make sure that we as Republicans are the party of truth that we are being honest about what really did happen in 2020 so we actually have a chance to win in 2022 and win the White House back in 2024

And for the folks believing other dumb conspiracies from OAnN and NewsMax and dummy Gaetz “ I think, you know, that people in the party are mistaken. They believe that BLM and Antifa were behind what happened here at the Capitol. It's just simply not the case, not true and we're going to have a lot of work we have to do.”
At least a few Republicans are willing to tell the truth that they lied or were complicit in the lie. Trumps election fraud claims were a big lie. Liz Mitch Sasse Kinzinger have all put the lie out there and stated that Republicans have been suckers for believing Lyin Trump.

The extent to which the president, President Trump, for months leading up to January 6 spread the notion that the election had been stolen or that the election was rigged was a lie and people need to understand that. We need to make sure that we as Republicans are the party of truth that we are being honest about what really did happen in 2020 so we actually have a chance to win in 2022 and win the White House back in 2024

And for the folks believing other dumb conspiracies from OAnN and NewsMax and dummy Gaetz “ I think, you know, that people in the party are mistaken. They believe that BLM and Antifa were behind what happened here at the Capitol. It's just simply not the case, not true and we're going to have a lot of work we have to do.” Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Why would you believe her? All major modern day elections are based on Voter Fraud. G.W. Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden all fraud to some extent. It just so happens if your guy wins you don't give a shit about fraud. Now the daughter of the most hated man in politics states there was no voter fraud and you're clapping, lol. Trump exposed these corrupt fuckers they weren't going to keep him office.

And for the folks believing other dumb conspiracies from OAnN and NewsMax and dummy Gaetz “ I think, you know, that people in the party are mistaken. They believe that BLM and Antifa were behind what happened here at the Capitol. It's just simply not the case, not true and we're going to have a lot of work we have to do.” Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Charmin 12-pack
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2021, 05:34 AM
Why would you believe her? All major modern day elections are based on Voter Fraud. G.W. Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden all fraud to some extent. It just so happens if your guy wins you don't give a shit about fraud. Now the daughter of the most hated man in politics states there was no voter fraud and you're clapping, lol. Trump exposed these corrupt fuckers they weren't going to keep him office. Originally Posted by Levianon17
All modern day elections are based on fraud?
Why would you believe her? All major modern day elections are based on Voter Fraud. G.W. Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden all fraud to some extent. It just so happens if your guy wins you don't give a shit about fraud. Now the daughter of the most hated man in politics states there was no voter fraud and you're clapping, lol. Trump exposed these corrupt fuckers they weren't going to keep him office. Originally Posted by Levianon17
So you admit you’re the sucker
Posting things that conform to your confirmation bias is wrong, unless I do it. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Drinking deep on the cope flavored kool-aid
Drinking deep on the cope flavored kool-aid Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Writing in something and purporting it to be a quote. Nice.

Don’t get mad because Liz stated the truth. Republicans have been lied to and believed it hook line and sinker.
  • oeb11
  • 02-09-2021, 07:14 AM
So you admit you’re the sucker Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Those deluded by the DPST/ccp ideology of free stuff for everybody from teh 'harris cabal'

are doomed to disappointment in AOC's re-education camps.
And ?who is teh sucker?

just the usual name-calling nonsense .
Writing in something and purporting it to be a quote. Nice.

Don’t get mad because Liz stated the truth. Republicans have been lied to and believed it hook line and sinker. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
All politicians are liars and opportunists. I think I've been pretty consistent in my beating of that drum.

I'm simply pointing out that you seem to think Republicans are liars until they say something you agree with.
  • oeb11
  • 02-09-2021, 07:18 AM
Writing in something and purpting it to be a quote. Nice.

Don’t get mad because Liz stated the truth. Republicans have been lied to and believed it hook line and sinker. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

When it comes due - don't be mad to experience FACTs and TRUTH.
To those who swallow whole the marxist DPST/ccp idiotology of free stuff for teh world from American taxpayers - and believe it -hook, line, and sinker.

And whens they come for you - there will be No One to speak for you.
All politicians are liars and opportunists. I think I've been pretty consistent in my beating of that drum.

I'm simply pointing out that you seem to think Republicans are liars until they say something you agree with. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
You’ve clearly not read my posts. I think both parties lie for their own purposes. I agree with facts no matter who tells them. I disagree with lies no matter who tells them. Trump was a liar and anyone who propagated his lies was also a liar. If they refused to point out his lies they were complicit in them. People that believed his lies were stupid.

The fact that republicans are trying to let people know they propagated a big lie should be a good thing but republicans don’t want that acknowledged.
  • oeb11
  • 02-09-2021, 07:27 AM
1b1 is again twisting other's posts, name-calling, and generally being offensive with no cogent or constructive debate points.
The Lies are on the part of teh DPST/ccp party dominated and beholden to Comrade Xi.
And the DPST/ccp nomenklatura don't want that acknowledged!
This message is hidden because oeb11 is on your ignore list.

Best thing ever. Don’t have to read stalker stupid nonsensical posts.
  • oeb11
  • 02-09-2021, 09:57 AM
Thank you - valued poster
Still and always fearful of any idea not of the marxist DPST/ccp ideology.
such a shame to live a life so deluded.