Seeking Mechanic help here in Arlington

Serious inquiries only plz..
ok
  • BLM69
  • 07-25-2017, 08:47 PM
Brakes finally metal to metal? Now the price has tripled if that's the case
No sir .haha
Car overheated.. An its something my magical mouth cant cool off!!
  • BLM69
  • 07-25-2017, 10:05 PM
I'll diagnose that nice vehicle of yours and let you what the damage and cost for repairs will be, BUT! you'll have to take care of this cock first, I'll send my hooker work references over if you're ready to get down.
No sir .haha
Car overheated.. An its something my magical mouth cant cool off!! Originally Posted by Creole Goddess
lol, good one
Pm sent.
either thermostat or fan went out, when is it overheating? at a stop or while driving?
Need one too ugh
I need help with my car too! It's pulling 3 codes. PM me if you might be able to help!

Xoxo,
Melissa
  • BLM69
  • 07-26-2017, 11:09 PM
I need help with my car too! It's pulling 3 codes. PM me if you might be able to help!

Xoxo,
Melissa Originally Posted by KissableMelissa
Look up the OBD2 codes online for your specific make, model, year and engine size, most manufacturers have the same exact issues so it's a good starting point and you could possibly find the solution on what needs repairing if you know what you're doing

If you don't know what you're doing, I'll make you the same offer as the OP to diagnose the issue, this does not include repairs
Look up the OBD2 codes online for your specific make, model, year and engine size, most manufacturers have the same exact issues so it's a good starting point and you could possibly find the solution on what needs repairing if you know what you're doing

If you don't know what you're doing, I'll make you the same offer as the OP to diagnose the issue, this does not include repairs Originally Posted by BLM69

Thank you! I will look up the codes tomorrow! I appreciate your advice Sir!
9/10 with just 3 codes they are gonna be emissions related.
If i had to guess it's voltage reading on the first and second o2 sensors.. And probably a code saying the engine is running "lean".
If you want more help just PM me
Most auto parts stores will pull codes and tell you what they mean for free. Keep in mind though, there can be multiple causes or underlying problems. Codes tell you what but not always why
  • BLM69
  • 07-30-2017, 05:01 PM
Most auto parts stores will pull codes and tell you what they mean for free. Keep in mind though, there can be multiple causes or underlying problems. Codes tell you what but not always why Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Yes there are many possible causes, ask the auto parts stores for a print out of what the code means or you can Google it also