Chance Encounter in Mansfield

I'm not gonna put this in review format because you don't get PA credit if you don't include contact info. Anyway yesterday afternoon I had to go to the Mansfield Sub-Courthouse on Broad St for some car business. I always go there because you never have to wait more than 5 or 10 minutes. Left there and decided to stop in for a cold drink at the gas station right there at Broad and 287. A cute young girl was standing outside as I walked in. I smiled and said hello and she acted friendly. When I came out I asked her what she was doing and she said 'trying to make some money.' I said get in the truck and we can talk about it. I wasn't worried about this being a LE sting because this girl was so young and fresh - I honestly think she just needed some money, not for reasons of forbidden topics, but just to be able to eat and have spending cash. I didn't ask her where she was staying.

I offered her $50, she accepted. She probably would have taken less but I wanted to get a notel and spend some quality time, not just bust a quick nut. We get to the notel and she undresses, has a tight, toned, and tan teenage body, and we spent about 45 minutes going through the whole alphabet. She was clean, smelled good, and very enthusiastic.

On the way back to drop her off I asked if she had a phone so I could call her again. She had a Metro but didn't pay the bill, but promised she would call me when she got it reactivated. I assume she will be back at that gas station every day until she gets hassled by the owner or LE. If I don't hear from her I'll probably go down there this weekend and see if I can run into her again.

Brunette, medium height, about 32B or C, tanned and toned, 19 years old (I checked her ID). Shit I was so excited about getting some fine young pussy I didn't even ask her name!!! I won't need it unless she calls me so I can program it into my phone...lol.
Soooo....you lost your fight to beat the urge to tell us that you got laid?
Soooo....you lost your fight to beat the urge to tell us that you got laid? Originally Posted by steviewinwood
What kind of a dumb fuck comment is that?

Isn't this the proper place to help the guys find P4P opportunities?

If you're not interested just keep your dumb fuck comments to yourself and move on.

Others might use the information to go get some nice young pussy for themselves. Mansfield is a huge town.
Thanks for the info.
Thanks for the info, post her contact info when appropriate.
was that the new qt station across from shell
  • BLM69
  • 06-28-2012, 07:18 AM
Great story!

Nice! I go to that same courthouse as well... Don't live too far from that area either.... sounds like a short trip is in order! Thanks for the Intel.
I hope she has your number to bail her out now that all this is going on...
I hope she has your number to bail her out now that all this is going on... Originally Posted by Red Tex
Why would she call me? And if she did why would I help her? I didn't tell her to loiter at a gas station in broad daylight and tell strange men she's trying to make money. Please explain your comment...
  • BLM69
  • 06-28-2012, 08:52 AM
trynagetlaid ignore the nonsense postings, I appreciate the Intel.
trynagetlaid ignore the nonsense postings, I appreciate the Intel. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Your avatar describes exactly how I feel when I try to help a few compadres out and have to deal with a bunch of blithering idiots...lol
Don't worry too much trynagetlaid, good report and fun read, nice job!
Agreed
I don't go to Mansfield but if I ever do I will keep this post in mind.

I had a similar experience in Dallas. This fine young latina girl was walking around the Singleton Vilbig area in West Dallas. She looked 16 and did not look at cars. She was wearing a suede halter top and short shorts. Jr was barking all the time!!! Not worth going to the popo!!! But Jr was argueing with me all the time. Even now he wants to agrue!! She was that nice. About 5'6'", 110lbs & cute!! OWUEEEEE!