Name: Anna
Address and Phone: -
Address: Sherman Texas on 1417
Phone: 903-771-4324
City: Sherman
State: Texas
Email Address: Gingermassage@126.com
URL / Website: -
Activities: Massage, L0, Hint of more, was my first time there. Se over clothes.
Hair Length and Color: Blond past shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Nice body, B cup maybe, actually had a nice ass for a Chinese. Attractive mask stayed on.
Recommendation: Yes
Anna is actually from Taiwan. Very attractive, and I’d have to say C cups from my point of view. My experience was similar to yours. L0 only but think there is more on the menu with repeat visits. Lots of brushing the boys.
  • x920
  • 11-07-2022, 11:39 AM
Any body been back by, I never get anything here.
Same thing for me L0 with lots of teases.
  • locks
  • 05-28-2024, 07:56 AM
Nice recon, but as far as massage quality, is the back neck massage good for the price or just barely above a rubdown
Any mutual touching
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed