Nice weather we're having

Hey yal it's kelsey. Yal getting a bit of texas out here with this weather. How are yal dealing? Lol
Miserable, where is your image gallery?
Being hot, sweatand hard to breathe is great when fun is involved but this is just been stupid
How I'm dealing, a ridiculously high electric & water bill. But I'm not miserable.
ditto YD..my light bill was $300 this month!

Its so hot,the kittys water bowl on my porch was burning up!
Being hot, sweatand hard to breathe is great when fun is involved but this is just been stupid Originally Posted by Drifting
Welcome to the midwest! This kinda heat (and cold) is not that unusual in these parts! I can remember highs of 105, a couple of times, and a low of -20 in 1985, January I think! The historic low was -40 in 1910, don’t know what the historic high has been!

Tonight, we can turn off our A/Cs for most of the week and breathe fresh air!!

Food for thought!
20 years ago it was a different heat 105 was 105 now 85 is a 105. Im in the trenches everyday 99 is hotter then hell outside
It won't let me upload you would have to google a number for pictures
20 years ago it was a different heat 105 was 105 now 85 is a 105. Im in the trenches everyday 99 is hotter then hell outside Originally Posted by Drifting
You might be right! I can recall humidity higher in the day back then as compared to recently! Recent highs has been more desert like but high humidity at night! I kinda keep track for my own silly reasons.