SLIXA

I thought I'd poke the bee hive again...and started a discussion up in my Northern backyard....about Slixa:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1052442779

Are y'all gettin' whacked with this POS pop-up in South Texas?
I get them from time to time but they don't do it often enough to annoy me.
I never heard of it until this thread.
Smith & RJD:

Thanks for the Intel

from some feedback I've gotten...it's pretty hot and heavy in Dallas, Houston and SA.

...looks like some of the forums in Dallas, Houston and other major markets have been hot-wired to pop up on Slixa....which isn't necessarily a bad thing...if it ends up being worth it

but...after talking to a few ladies...this site isn't delivering results...I did a test of their search function for providers within 25 miles of DFW, which produced ONE result, despite dozens of listing...YIKES!

Stay thirsty my friends.
If I go incognito on this site, then I dont get a pop up. But when I dont go incognito, I do. Annoying! Has anyone used it?
I signed up for it....and then found that most of it didn't work worth a sh!t...but the "X" in the top right corner works great!
pops up every time I log in ..in Austin
  • Jambi
  • 03-21-2013, 05:23 PM
I'm in South Texas. The only time I get the pop up is when I'm browsing on my cell phone.
I signed up for it....and then found that most of it didn't work worth a sh!t...but the "X" in the top right corner works great! Originally Posted by DownForWhatever