I just chimed in to say that

RUMORS we are closed is a complete falsehood. A LIE. Whomever wrote that has ulterior motives and on not that clever. If you look at the person who wrote that they has always had another agenda. Please search all his threads and see his constant bashes to our Reiki group. Pushing come to shove again you bet on a bad horse and you know who you are....Why with no vested interested? I have not read the other thread nor will I? Not now anyway... just what I've been told. Thank you dear friends who have told me about this via email. I had a lovely trip...Back now...Fun in the sun never hurts.
I will make this clear.

• I have never outed anyone.
  • I did report an issue we had to websites.
  • We do not rely on P411 but I can see why so many providers that do must chime in and protect their business, we understand. There are other NEW and better sites for such things daily. One with no murders to hide. Gosh all I can say is if it were the P or any other site, they would have mentioned it........draw your own conclusions but remeber MOST providers rely on this daily P411......It's been names in many a court document. It's a big database. You can love Gina all you want, but self preservation on a ticking time bomb must come into play....
  • As mentioned GINA My only connections with the Feds are to pay taxes....No one has ever been murdred through Reiki...
  • I'll address this when everyone is finished with having their fun rather than answering every idiotic allegation as they come along. Time management.Typing is free....hobbying is not....Lots of people have free time to type.....But not hobby....That takes resources and and not as just free typing all day..
  • I was the ones with the balls to call WW a CUNT. So for him to say "I like the cunt", if what peole tell me are true, you WW - you like the mirror....Ok...? Great?
  • WW has admitted to owning his own website which is under serious scrutiny by the dead people's family he is using...Thank me later.....He owns the Y he has admitted it. MAYBE he has sours grapes because Eccie has live members who post and a great number of people who he post on BEHALF of are not alive or he has faked an account like he did mine...
  • BB you don't know what i do and don't do.. I don't have let people post what my ass smells like all over the internet and subject myself to reviews. I don't have too. the gents that see me are because we have had good long term friendships and they and I am a great friend to many....
  • Lack of moderators and me having complained that WW signed me up without any recourse was proof positive that ...well that mod left........I wonder why..
  • No No thet would never oust WW, he will be able to do as he likes , he has used this site to recruit for for the Y with no reprucussions....I have to wonder what alliances are where......
  • We are here we are fine Our business continues to thrive.
Damn I love Reiki......

No need to chime in. Unless it's for your own entertainment for each other. I won't be reading this. Too busy with business......I thank my friends that emailed me all of this.

Thank you all for those who support, those who do not. Let it be. No one has forced me to do anything....I do as I wish...I just have to wonder ww, having your own site, why not play there? Why do you need to recruit here?

Thank you to all. I'll answer all the mess when it has dies down...Thank you. I'll answer all that thread crap and LEAVE. There are great people here but people here who do not hobby just E-thug. I look for sites with people who hobby, not just e-thug online daily......Guess I'll have to make my own...I've been working on it rather than be online here. I had a good getaway.. It's for providers and hobbyist alike with good attentive mods. It'll take me a while but I'll do it.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPcwDoQ8wPE"]YouTube- Meredith Brooks - Bitch (Promo) (HQ)[/nomedia]

Hi sweetheart it's great to have you back we really missed you, dearhunter has been moping. Let's have a champagne glass of blue water toast to your joyous return!

I was the ones with the balls to call WW a CUNT. So for him to say "I like the cunt", if what peole tell me are true, you WW - you like the mirror....Ok...? Great? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Beautiful I don't thinck (spellin' by Monical) you can use our little bedroom nicknames anymore. But they will always make me happy precious. Nothing gets wilbur hotter than a little dirty talk.

Honey I don't own the Y, while it's true that Father Wayward is on staff, the owner left town on a motorcycle Chautauqua around 2006 and is expected to return before the end of days in 2012. Your are not trained, but I'll let him know about your issues. We do communicate by SAT phone and smoke signals. Our sofia claims in no uncertain terms that she is real and you are fake.

I thinck both of you are having little fun with Father Wayward in his dotage. It's nothing to get all paranoid about I have some crack men and women on it right now, crack people. We have had these types of issues before and have always been able to get to the very bottom of them. Have faith.

It is a moot point the Y is a private board and is not recruiting new members at this time. That is not to say we do not value and respect your participation, did you get a facial? Because your skin has never looked more luminous.

sofia do you see dead people?

Some of the fine folks here at the e, were very concerned that you might not return to us, thankfully that distress was unwarranted. Just love the new look, new shoes, the hair it is all so upscale and delightful.

I do have a couple of question for you princess does
We do not rely on P411
that mean the same thing as being booted off P411? or is it different?

and
I have never outed anyone.
does that suggest, except for the alert that was pulled off old P because you posted personal info?

Thanks for your help in advance and have a really great day dearest sofia.
SoFia. I'm simply elated to hear that you weren't run off or anything. When I read in your last threAd, that your "time on ECCIE had finally come to an end" and that you "weren't going to start any more threAds", I was deeply saddened. Thank you for being stronger than to cave-in to the negativity which seemingly tend to stir around your intellidunt, thought provoking, and always entertaining, posts.

Bless your heart and I am relieved to hear that you and yours are well.

With the fondest of thoughts and warmest regards,
SKF
The owner is not sure who the owner is, not that it really is any of your business or concern.

Scrutize all you wish. I can see it now. "your honor, can we get an injunction? They are besmirching the good name of my late father by assuming the same made up name he used. Yes, we realize he was posting on a board with the word prostitution in the name, but it's not right. That was HIS phony name."
Did it ever occur to you that maybe someone is parodying that blow hard rat bastard on ymwv? I know that someone is using my handle over there. If I ever see them they will rue the day they stole my stolen Handle.
SoFia. I'm simply elated to hear that you weren't run off or anything. When I read in your last threAd, that your "time on ECCIE had finally come to an end" and that you "weren't going to start any more threAds", I was deeply saddened. Thank you for being stronger than to cave-in to the negativity which seemingly tend to stir around your intellidunt, thought provoking, and always entertaining, posts.

Bless your heart and I am relieved to hear that you and yours are well.

With the fondest of thoughts and warmest regards,
SKF
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Kiss up
Welcome back, sofia.
Sofia there are many parodies of characters on Y . You are one of them. Not really registered at all, just made up for entertainment . Not much different that your own view of your many threads. It is humor. Some parodies are of people who are not even alive any more. They are mods.
Apparently they don't discriminate against dead people.

Eccie mods are not going to point someone every time he or she makes fun of someone else. It is an adult board. You can play or not play. If you like trigger happy mods looking over your shoulders all the time, luckilly, this is not it.

Reviewing is not obligatory. We like info and we like humor and entertainment. Those who are here strictly for info can get their asses to review forums and never click on co ed . I am sure the title of any thread clues you in on what you are about to read unless you are clueless. Every thread eventually gets hijacked now and then after living its natural .

Let live , clown,and die. It is not that serious really. Just a board.
But.............Didn't she say?........................th is is a new thread....................I don't get........................... .....Who?..................... ....I thought.

Aw, Fuck it. Would somebody Pleeeaaasse get me a new box of crayons and a fifth, no make that a half gal of Crown. Special reserve, and a 20oz seven up. I have ice thanks, and cash.
Sofia there are many parodies of characters on Y . You are one of them. Not really registered at all, just made up for entertainment . Not much different that your own view of your many threads. It is humor. Some parodies are of people who are not even alive any more. They are mods.

Apparently they don't discriminate against dead people. Originally Posted by Htowner
First this has a very bad case of the not trues. sofia did request to join the Island of Misfit Toys in PMs and email, then in direct violation of our terms of service she (aren't her chocolate colored eyes lovely in the dawn light?) posted her member ID and password right here in a public forum.

The Y staff has noted as you well know, being a Moderator on that very site; Mr Smarty Pants that the user sofiaofhouston only logs on when this lovely sofia is also on line. Proof positive. You can resign as a mod on some sites, on the Y it is a lifetime commitment and then some. Looks like someone else scampered a little too quickly though the TOS.
Everyone be nice, Dont make me pull this car over.
Did it ever occur to you that maybe someone is parodying that blow hard rat bastard on ymwv? Originally Posted by Big Jake
I've wondered about that. For instance, would the real WW reply to an old friend's ISO by posting a linck to a SanFran tranny?
Sofia, welcome back.
linck Originally Posted by chicagoboy
That's "link," my boy. LINK
You do too many of those you'll get licked. LICKED.

Raphael,
Police de l'Université de Paris
Services Orthographiques
That's "link," my boy. LINK
You do too many of those you'll get licked. LICKED. Originally Posted by Raphael
Did Raphael just offer to suck me dry? I'll bet he can't do it as well as Carla Bruni did after her husband presented me with the Croix de Grammaire.