Tennis umpires reportedly considering boycott of Serena Williams matches

Maybe no more tournaments for spoilsport Serena?

Tennis umpires reportedly considering boycott of Serena Williams matches

Stung by what they perceive as a lack of institutional support for the chair umpire who gave Serena Williams a game penalty late in the U.S. Open women’s final, which set off a firestorm of criticism, other umpires are reportedly discussing the possibility of boycotting her matches. Top umpires are also considering the formation of a union, according to a report Tuesday, in part because they are not allowed to discuss specific matches.

(WaPo)
It's good that someone is taking a stand against this prima donna! Spoiled arrogant and entitled behavior from so=called role models must be called to attention and dealt with!
Fans should boycott her matches too.
Come on, get real. Serena is the biggest draw in women's tennis.

The promoters of major matches will simply get some scab labor in to umpire the Matches.

Fans don't buy tickets to see umpires.
Maybe a new union! Heads will explode.

And you’re right Jackie.

The outrage over this is ridiculous. Good thing it wasn’t a golf match!
Fans should boycott her matches too. Originally Posted by bambino
Because she lost her shit with the umpire? How utterly disrespectful.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Naomi Osaka Tells Ellen DeGeneres What Serena Williams Whispered To Her - HuffPosthttps://apple.news/AZVO_1ZEaR5yE78efv6CMlA
Because she lost her shit with the umpire? How utterly disrespectful.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Naomi Osaka Tells Ellen DeGeneres What Serena Williams Whispered To Her - HuffPosthttps://apple.news/AZVO_1ZEaR5yE78efv6CMlA Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, because she’s a coddled, pompous asshole. Always has been. She made an asshole out of herself, pure and simple. Tennis deserves better. And so do youngsters that aspire in the sport.
I thought her outfit looked ridiculous and made her look fat. I think the Japanese girl is much prettier than Serena.
I thought her outfit looked ridiculous and made her look fat. I think the Japanese girl is much prettier than Serena. Originally Posted by friendly fred
A pile of shit looks better than serena and has at least some use to it!

hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa
It's good that someone is taking a stand against this prima donna! Spoiled arrogant and entitled behavior from so=called role models must be called to attention and dealt with! Originally Posted by winn dixie
+1

hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

this ones' cropped.

this is the full version of the so-called racist cartoon.